Status
Not open for further replies.

CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
Here's a complete gallery save. Just drop it into the file with the "Game.exe" and overwrite your previous one. Obviously back up in case something goes wrong. It has to be the System_Data because that's what stores your gallery progress. You don't even have to create a normal save to have the gallery unlock.

Reactions: Mehixan

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed this mess of an OP and the bloody tags @Original . How did you allow him to post it like that, it was a fucking mess @TCMS

Reactions: ponyguy

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed this mess of an OP and the bloody tags @Original . How did you allow him to post it like that, it was a fucking mess @TCMS
I approved the posting of a thread through pm, that didn't include a direct translation but a translation done by an external source that was linked in the OP. I never looked at this thread.

Reactions: ponyguy and Bloo

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
does this fully translates the game or do i have to keep that white window open and read from that?? (confused)

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
OK,
All of you WRONG, WRONG, ..BAD PUPPIES ! :(
I know that VNR is much more noob friendly and easier to set up but the main point of VNR is to read well...visual novels... not rpg maker games. VNR has a really bad history with RPGM and frequent crashing, thats why I prefer chiitrans over VNR when it comes to RPGM.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I know that VNR is much more noob friendly and easier to set up but the main point of VNR is to read well...visual novels... not rpg maker games. VNR has a really bad history with RPGM and frequent crashing, thats why I prefer chiitrans over VNR when it comes to RPGM.
Tried to get it to work myself but couldn't. Harder than it looks honestly as I couldn't get the game to hook.

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
ATLAS is a translation program, show me the error if you get it.
ATLAS not found

Chiitrans Lite was unable to find an ATLAS v14 installation. Google Translate will be used as default translator

[ ] Do not show this message next time

From this point forward additional translator options will not even trigger the "apply" button to be enabled.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
You're not being a bother, just it's really annoying because it seems that windows 10 has a problem with RPGM and chiitrans, at this point you're better off installing VNR which is a all in one translator that will run with the game and will probably translate it on the first try.
My version of VNR never ever worked with any RPGmaker game. But then again I'm mostly technologycally illiterate so it might be a problem on my end.

Noss

Jun 13, 2017
So, I just bought a "Lover's mask" in the Arcana city that's supposed to be used in an event with the mother, but I'm finding no way to trigger it, before or after getting married. Does anyone know what you're supposed to do?

Ah, nevermind, you're supposed to go to the mayor's house and talk to the guard.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2016
You can also use that "Lover's Mask" on Rothleen (or however she is called, that blonde Muscle chick in your village).
Also has anyone more infos if there is more to the "Butcher's Shop", or is it just a brothel + show thing?

Aug 16, 2016
I have a question: Where and how do NTR events trigger/fire? Would be nice to know so I could plan around em (at least save before em)

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I have a question: Where and how do NTR events trigger/fire? Would be nice to know so I could plan around em (at least save before em)
Sleeping at certain inns in the communal space. There's an old man in one of the beds that tries to fuck your partner. She will wake up most of the time when he takes her blanket or sucks her tits unless she's really slutty.

The second is a blond guy at a bar in the capital who will offer you money to sleep with the girl. Dude has a star above his head. The girl needs to be REALLY slutty to do it.

Those are the only two I found through there seems to be one for the future if you marry your mom. The man outside your house in the gambling city says he doesn't mind looking out for her. Its not set up this version but seems like a possibility in the future.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Do you guys know how to marry the mother? I pick the 3rd option (starred) in her dialogue after her quest and she leaves to go somewhere but I have no idea what to do after this.

In fact anyone willing to share a save of just after or before marrying the mother?

Last edited:

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Do you guys know how to marry the mother? I pick the 3rd option (starred) in her dialogue after her quest and she leaves to go somewhere but I have no idea what to do after this.

In fact anyone willing to share a save of just after or before marrying the mother?
You have to go buy the house in the gambling/hotspring city. You cant legally married so you two have to move to a completely different town to live as husband and wife. Use Google translate on the wikia if you really want to do stuff in the game.

I have the saves right before you marry most of them but can't upload them until Saturday at the very least since I'm currently working out of town

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
This game seems to be REALLY good on so many levels but no " real " translation is kinda sad ( i know im lazy :/ )

Reactions: Wugga

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
You have to go buy the house in the gambling/hotspring city. You cant legally married so you two have to move to a completely different town to live as husband and wife. Use Google translate on the wikia if you really want to do stuff in the game.

I have the saves right before you marry most of them but can't upload them until Saturday at the very least since I'm currently working out of town
Thanks for the help man. I did it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.