VN Ren'Py Love Island [v0.2.5] [AfroM]

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
Question: Are they cosplaying Jinx or is that really what she looks like?
its really what she looks like, It's supposed to be kind of like an Easter egg? Just like Lilith being kind of a goth, pale, forward braids and playing the chello? its an eater egg to wednesday adams and MC looking like Vi later on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Well i mean, this is mostly the theme of the game or around it, i don't mind doing the renders for each scene of each modification, as for the codes, i mostly learned to code this prologue in a week, and I'm quite a fast learner once i got the hang of it, i have mostly free time to i have the time to render and code and will do my best to fill up all of the code until i can find a coder later on that might help a bit with it all.

For example at first, only the school will the available, once i finish coding, rendering the school ill jump for example to the police station, and do all the scenes there, then once the game is more advance you can choose where to start the corruption, or at the school or start directly at the police station or other location that will be added as the game advances, so like when the game is fully released you can choose where to start corrupting the people with the end goal being to corrupt the entire island and you taking over.
that my kind of game i will be follow this

Reactions: AfroM

Darcon36

Jun 21, 2019
I would love to see you add pregnancy even if it's just to end the story of a LI. However not having it won't stop me from playing this game.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
The setup is a bit different but oddly reminded of Hentai Highschool. In that game, you can unlock a chemistry lab and a lot of the sidequests involve corrupting specific areas. The chem lab will allow you to craft drugs and you can use most drugs to affect a portion of the population later on. Considering the introductory tags has a futa/trans protag as well as 'gender modifying drugs' being a thing in HHS, I might have to keep an eye on this one.

*edit: minor correction, I only played Hentai Highschool+, I think the two other ones listed on this site are earlier builds or something but I don't know if the gender transformation stuff/futa was in those games.

Last edited:

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
I would love to see you add pregnancy even if it's just to end the story of a LI. However not having it won't stop me from playing this game.
oh! now that you mention it i might add it in fact, but maybe later in the game when im half done

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
The setup is a bit different but oddly reminded of Hentai Highschool. In that game, you can unlock a chemistry lab and a lot of the sidequests involve corrupting specific areas. The chem lab will allow you to craft drugs and you can use most drugs to affect a portion of the population later on. Considering the introductory tags has a futa/trans protag as well as 'gender modifying drugs' being a thing in HHS, I might have to keep an eye on this one.
Oh! i haven't played that game, but since i played Corruption and didn't add the method that is in the game like the dark shaman i went with the geneticist since the MC is based on Moira from overwatch in personality, so it was more fitting to have her make the drugs on her own lab

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
Hum, is there gonna be any kind of pregnancy or customisation
yes, just realized about the pregnancy theme so it will be added in future releases as customisations I don't think so, that would be way too much coding even for me x) and they eventually would be all naked around the island with just their shoes and a few accessories so x)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveIsland-0.1Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
great to see more futa protag!... also how much content is in it so far?
for now its just the prologue, im working on making the first part arriving at the island and the weekend, until mc gets her first day at her new work

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
yeah x) i mean, i use AI shoujio to create the models, and use the height bar, so technically MC and twin sister are around 195-200cm so they are tall, besides its kind of the future, they pump body boosting chemicals in food and water x)

as for the choker snapping, might be a bit hard to edit in animation so might make it more like scene transition x)
Currently the game is in a state so early you can´t really tell how tall they are since the height didn´t come into play yet.
Often there are error made because of the perspective and characters seems super tall or short because of this.

I don´t even get it why it is already a thing this early in the game.... :(

Reactions: AfroM

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
Currently the game is in a state so early you can´t really tell how tall they are since the height didn´t come into play yet.
Often there are error made because of the perspective and characters seems super tall or short because of this.

I don´t even get it why it is already a thing this early in the game.... :(
what is a thing? the height? i mean more or less lilith height is a little bit around the idea of a shortstack? and i made selene and nyx whit being tall in mind, but not for anything especific, the rest of the girls will have normal heights except for custom characters people might want