Ren'Py Abandoned Love Instructor [v0.1.2] [Stoli]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The lady who came up with the plan and is helping the M.c with it in the game is my favorite . I am just hoping the m.c. is not going to be a toy for his enemy's all through the game .

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Off course because you need to replace a zero ("0") by a caps letter o ("O")
So schearch "09". Replace "0" (Zero) by "O" (o caps) so corrected it's image O9 = "O9.png"
Yeah, I got that. It's more that when I opened the file there wasn't even an 09 to correct! I must be doing something wrong...

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Any one else having the money stuck glitch? I can't seem to get past $350 and i need 500 for the revenge tape to be planted. Any idea on how to fix it?

Stoli69

Jan 16, 2019
Hey after reading a lot of suggestions and reviewing the current content, I think it would be for the best if the next update would be a complete overhaul of the game. I'm trying to write future segments but the plot had became so convoluted that starting fresh would be for the best. That means next update wouldn't be Love Instructor 0.2 but a new game 0.1. This new game would be much more interactive and less word dump like the current one is. But this decision isn't set in stone yet, I'm interested in hearing your guys thoughts.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hey after reading a lot of suggestions and reviewing the current content, I think it would be for the best if the next update would be a complete overhaul of the game. I'm trying to write future segments but the plot had became so convoluted that starting fresh would be for the best. That means next update wouldn't be Love Instructor 0.2 but a new game 0.1. This new game would be much more interactive and less word dump like the current one is. But this decision isn't set in stone yet, I'm interested in hearing your guys thoughts.
at the moment its a time killer. as i said i actually like the game right now but in terms of interaction. well.... i mean its not like we have alot of choices regarding what we do with each char. for example i became a fan of courtney at the end. but one thing that didnt make alot of sense was why the MC went outside the stall. dont get me wrong i know it was add more to the humiliaton or risk. but like obviusly not the smartest thing to do. a choice to stay inside or go outside adds variety. but all in all the game comes across as a linear story almost disguised as a sandbox game.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I honestly don't know what to think. I think you've got a good start and you don't need a do-over, but if it's already become so convoluted this early on it's probably for the best.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Stoli69

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah I'm going to try and make choices have a much more obvious impact on the story, so it doesn't feel as linear early on. I don't want to spoil anything too much but a route where you prioritizing humiliating and controlling girls verses a route where you try to empower and better them would be a good example of what I have planned.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I'm going to try and make choices have a much more obvious impact on the story, so it doesn't feel as linear early on. I don't want to spoil anything too much but a route where you prioritizing humiliating and controlling girls verses a route where you try to empower and better them would be a good example of what I have planned.
I'm all for betterment!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I would like repeatable scenes with the lady's without the use of a lame gallery except for story gallery so people could revisit the important decisions they made earlier . the only thing I did not like was how the m.c. kept getting played like a fiddle by his enemy's. i did like the crazy cop in the park that was funny lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I would like repeatable scenes with the lady's without the use of a lame gallery except for story gallery so people could revisit the important decisions they made earlier . the only thing I did not like was how the m.c. kept getting played like a fiddle by his enemy's. i did like the crazy cop in the park that was funny lol
agreed MC seems like a pushover for the most part. only time he grew some stones was with courtney and he gets busted and even then he had to be pushed into that situation lol. if theres more interactions in future maybe this wil change.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This is actually pretty good. Good amount of content for a first release, pretty well written (though I got confused a few times, that may have been simply because the name tags were occasionally wrong), and no typos (I think I only spotted one, "payed"). On the other hand, it's a little too wordy, a little too bizarre, and a little too femdom - but not offputtingly so.

Reactions: Look-see

Slurmp13

Apr 29, 2018
the FUKIN story is just the manga minamoto-monogatari, even the title love instructor is the us release name. WTF!!!

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1.2!

PC (88MB): - - - -
Mac (78MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
Well im conflicted in trying out this game does everything work right ? just wondering is it worth downloading ? and is there atleast a few hours of content ? :O

magus448

May 22, 2018
Aw, I liked the original story/premise. Hardly see getting a mentor and parental figure helping you get your harem, let alone helping the MC get with her own daughter.

Also didn't get the money from the rooftop odd job with Sophie.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes