Ren'Py Abandoned Love Instructor [v0.1.2] [Stoli]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
So far great game and animations Keep up the great work ! I would like to see m.c spend time with maid [step-mom] instead of just asking for advice and also revenge against the old man [dad ] as well l.o.l . Hopefully the m.c. keeps his harem after choice hopefully i can keep playing after story line is done I will be quite impressed (y)

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions as of 0.1.0
Note don't freak out if you disagree. This is just one mans opinions which is obviously subjective.

• Player named character. Not a good sign because this generally makes a generic player character. Time will tell if this breaks that mold.
  • Writing on a technical level is sophisticated. Actually, I'm seeing syntax errors deeper in the game. =(
  • Saying that, the plot is weak. You are an adult in college and your step mother forcefully adopts you? WHAT? Make this in high school, start at 17, then turn 18 the next day before the sexual content starts or something but as is... this makes no sense. It gets worse... you just have to see it for yourself.
  • Images have posing and lighting issues. The player doesn't look at the women he is talking to and looks unnatural. Skin is to shinny as well.
  • Grinding elements in the game to raise stats and get money. =(
  • Animations are good. Like 8/10 good.
  • Seems like this has a big boob fetish, even the small ones are a D cup. Personally I wish a better variety are presented.
  • Wow seems like you get into sex awfully fast. I guess this is going to be a short game? If so that's fine, but there will be no where to go pretty fast at this pace.
  • Main character looks bad.

Here we go... This is great as a SUPER short game, but lacks any real depth to go any distance. I enjoyed it overall but not if this goes much longer. Like 2 or 3 updates this size and that's it. Hard to rate this, some things are above average while some things are below. I guess ill give it 3/5.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Opinions as of 0.1.0
Note don't freak out if you disagree. This is just one mans opinions which is obviously subjective.

• Player named character. Not a good sign because this generally makes a generic player character. Time will tell if this breaks that mold.
  • Writing on a technical level is sophisticated. Actually, I'm seeing syntax errors deeper in the game. =(
  • Saying that, the plot is weak. You are an adult in college and your step mother forcefully adopts you? WHAT? Make this in high school, start at 17, then turn 18 the next day before the sexual content starts or something but as is... this makes no sense. It gets worse... you just have to see it for yourself.
  • Images have posing and lighting issues. The player doesn't look at the women he is talking to and looks unnatural. Skin is to shinny as well.
  • Grinding elements in the game to raise stats and get money. =(
  • Animations are good. Like 8/10 good.
  • Seems like this has a big boob fetish, even the small ones are a D cup. Personally I wish a better variety are presented.
  • Wow seems like you get into sex awfully fast. I guess this is going to be a short game? If so that's fine, but there will be no where to go pretty fast at this pace.
  • Main character looks bad.

Here we go... This is great as a SUPER short game, but lacks any real depth to go any distance. I enjoyed it overall but not if this goes much longer. Like 2 or 3 updates this size and that's it. Hard to rate this, some things are above average while some things are below. I guess ill give it 3/5.
I politely Disagree with you about player named charters . I do not mind grinding $ or lvl,s and a few others especially on the big boobs [whats wrong with big boobs?] lol As for file size I Do agree with you on .

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
"Every girl I have on this list is someone I intend you to stick your penis in. Was that direct enough for you?"
Oh, I like her.

Pretty substantial for the first version. I'll follow.

edit: The scene with Courtney and Sophie in the toilet seems to crash the game. Haven't found any other problems so far.

a fix is to unpack the archive.rpa rename O9.png to 09.png use either rpatool or unren to unpack the rpa.

Reactions: Laziness

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I politely Disagree with you about player named charters .
You disagree with him why exactly? He didn't said that this is bad idea, only that is generaly makes more generic characters. It's open secret that usually player named characters are made to self-inserting and giving that kind of character more quirks and personality makes that harder and may even cause violent reaction from playerbase.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You disagree with him why exactly? He didn't said that this is bad idea, only that is generaly makes more generic characters. It's open secret that usually player named characters are made to self-inserting and giving that kind of character more quirks and personality makes that harder and may even cause violent reaction from playerbase.
Yeah I hate pre-named characters too. Almost every one of them is some kind of crazed douche. Customizable characters for me every day.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
The only thing i got a problem with is the MC's bahavior... A lot a the choices he makes are so unrelatable and straight up stupid i felt like skipping through... uhg.. Him handling the whole situation with Anna was painful to read...

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Sometimes I like playing a young MC (I'm not young), this was not one of those times.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Bad news guys. The crunched version is without bug fix. So that means we have to download the full 1.76 GB file if we want to proceed further from this scene, the bug fixed version which is a Mega Link.
That's a bummer, thx for the info though

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
@Stoli 2 sex scenes and you dont even see dick going into pussy, only 2 bodies rubbing against each other, that is soooo terrible, I would not even call it a sex scene... for me thats the worst mistake you can make as a Dev, sex scense where you dont see any sex, so the vaginal sex scene tag should be removed, cause you dont see it.

The girls look really good tho and the animations looks really nice too, but you animate worthless stuff. A mistake too many make, such a shame... Really hope this wil be fixed, other vice the game is not worth playing at all, since you dont see any sex.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes