Ren'Py Abandoned Love Instructor [v0.1.2] [Stoli]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Love Instructor is the story of you, a young man looking to overcome his traumatic bullying during his childhood by reinventing your identity as they goes to your first year in college. Before you can start, you find out your worthless biological father had abandoned you, leaving you in the hands of your former maid named Natasha. However, she is not content with just providing a roof for you, under her care, she'll help you seduce a variety of girls with the intention of sleeping with all of them, including her. Between her perverted guidance and your unquenchable desire to create your perfect harem, you'll discover what love really is! At least in your own depraved way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-11
Release Date: 2019-03-02
Developer: Stoli
-
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg n7EE403.jpg

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I like that last screen, but that's it: the story seems to be nonesensical and pretty meh. MC lives with his former maid, really? Yeah, living with his mom would be too uncanny I guess.

Reactions: jackoffonher

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
1.77 GB for a 0.10 release???? I hope that when the dev updates this game, they also include an upgrade version ( a patch) as well as a whole game version.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So our substitue mother of a maid gonna help us get all the girls and eagerly spreads her legs for us too yet we still couldn't quite get what love is? Hopelessly dumb mc, here i come!:geek:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
"Every girl I have on this list is someone I intend you to stick your penis in. Was that direct enough for you?"
Oh, I like her.

Pretty substantial for the first version. I'll follow.

edit: The scene with Courtney and Sophie in the toilet seems to crash the game. Haven't found any other problems so far.

Stoli69

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the comments so far guys, I do appreciate the feedback. Just as a heads up the MEGA link will be down for a bit because I'm uploading a hot-fix taking care of every small error or bug that was reported to me. Upload speed in America in general isn't that great but that's a rant for another time.
As for the comments on the maid so far in the story, there's no point in trying to act coy. She was originally the step-mother of the MC that I had to edit because I knew Patreon wouldn't be a fan of that. I do have a version of the script where it's the original context, but I want to maintain a good relationship with Patreon so I'm begin a little cautious for now.
In roughly thirty minutes from this post being made, the updated links to the MEGA should be ready. I appreciate the patience, and thanks again guys.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I do like that a least she was originally written from the relative distance of only being a step relation. It'll hopefully make the conversion back and forth feel a bit less klunky than the all too common Biological Mom to "Landlady" switch.

Reactions: botc76

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Love Instructor [v0.1.0 Fix 1] [Stoli] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Updated 2019-01-21
Download PC (100MB): - - -

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks for the comments so far guys, I do appreciate the feedback. Just as a heads up the MEGA link will be down for a bit because I'm uploading a hot-fix taking care of every small error or bug that was reported to me. Upload speed in America in general isn't that great but that's a rant for another time.
As for the comments on the maid so far in the story, there's no point in trying to act coy. She was originally the step-mother of the MC that I had to edit because I knew Patreon wouldn't be a fan of that. I do have a version of the script where it's the original context, but I want to maintain a good relationship with Patreon so I'm begin a little cautious for now.
In roughly thirty minutes from this post being made, the updated links to the MEGA should be ready. I appreciate the patience, and thanks again guys.
Two requests/suggestions - 1) anytime you release an update, if you could please change the version number? For bugfixes, devs usually just add a letter after the version so like v0.1a, then v0.1b for the next bugfix, etc., and 2) if there's any way to release a patch as well or at least a changelog for people who've already downloaded the previous version? Thanks :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
At first, I wanted to send Natasha to mental institution and be done with it, but then I thought, maybe it won't be that bad.

Well, it isn't. This could be a nice "Get em' All" comedy considering the dev seems to be capable to write one, but thus far it falls short. I don't know the scope of this game, but with the current lightning speed pacing, it looks like it will be finished by v.0.3. In my opinion, toning down the lewd aspect and upping the comedy one would make it a lot better.

Now, the plot itself is just pointless. It goes without saying that the player will generally try get every girl available. I don't think it's something that needs to have a quest giver or advisor. Makes the MC look just like a pawn in a perverted non-sensical scheme. Is this a good way to build a harem fantasy? I don't think it is.

THE GOOD:
- Good visuals
- Good variety of girls
- Somewhat humorous.

THE BAD:
- The plot is too silly.
- Natasha is downright creepy.
- Pacing. The game throws girls at MC too quickly.

THE UGLY:
- Nothing really.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes