EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promo (9).jpg

Overview:
After traveling through Asia you finally arrive back home to your family. Having no access to the internet you see your family the first time after 2 years. A lot has changed: There are new neighbors now, your mom started dating and your old friends have changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-31
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
NOTE: Developer clearly states it's Abandoned

Important: Old saves don't work! Start 0.08 from new!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Little Xmas Gift!

Extras: Walkthrough - Char-based Walkthrough - Fan Signatures - Walkthrough, Gallery & Improvement Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

PROMO.jpg promo.jpg ds_005.jpg br_011.jpg promo (1).jpg promo (2).jpg promo (7).jpg prom6.jpg promo2.jpg promo5.jpg ds_liv_086.jpg promo3.jpg arr_027a.jpg carol_3_014.jpg screenshot0001.png

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Very nice start, hot mom and sis, beautiful renders (a few grainy ones, tip I found to avoid that if you're interested: make the renders double the size and reduce them afterwards) and looking forward to more saucy scenes in future updates...

Zero919

May 2, 2017
o nice definitely worth a look what will happen :)
a good kiss with mom in the beginning...
it is possible to make mother and sister only my(just out of curiosity)? no other dudes next to them.
I'm afraid it would be in the Gift picked the wrong dress to my mom and she after the meeting already with some other dude in bed.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
o nice definitely worth a look what will happen :)
a good kiss with mom in the beginning...
it is possible to make mother and sister only my(just out of curiosity)? no other dudes next to them.
I'm afraid it would be in the Gift picked the wrong dress to my mom and she after the meeting already with some other dude in bed.
Thank you for trying it out :)
So far I would say 90 percent of all characters can be entirely "yours" (exception are already married characters etc). So it's actually up to you, based on your picked decisions of course :). So, don't worry ;)

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Very nice start, hot mom and sis, beautiful renders (a few grainy ones, tip I found to avoid that if you're interested: make the renders double the size and reduce them afterwards) and looking forward to more saucy scenes in future updates...
Thank you for your feedback:),
yes, there are quite a few grainy renders out there, I definitely keep working on that and on many other scenes that aren't optimal :)

Reactions: D-Vine and uzi76527

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
A great start and liked the subtle challenge to unlock the different paths (though I see I'll need to keep track of saves if these many options continues).

Reactions: veqvil

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
Last point was an observation, certainly not a criticism.
You still got a point there, I have to make sure it's not getting too overwhelming in the long run :D

@Skullbane I gave you the dev tags. Now you HAVE to finish the game, no turning back ;)
By the way good start.

Personally I don't mind if you have competition from other men in the game, if there is a way to stop them.
Well if the game goes as planned, I got you covered ;) (Carol's date, Beckys brother...). I really aim for a big variety of decisions, and yes I will definitely keep working on this project :)

Thank you for the dev-tag, I'm honored!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes