veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
You mean like 3/4 of developers that did the exact same when they started being lazy fucks?
Yeah no.
Agree, he totally just started to become a lazy fuck. Bet he is slacking all day.
What's really funny is that Veqvil didn't charge his patrons that month too! LOL
He must be stupid af, that's not how being lazy works.

You're right. Having more patrons translates to having more cash and that's it. You would hope that the extra cash is put back into game development but that's not always the case. Work ethic and ability are two different things and you would hope that the cash helps with both but, again, not always the case.

That said, considering the change to a hybrid required a pretty big coding change and unless you work with Python on a daily basis, it's not an easy task. To be able to render, code and create a story line by yourself is quite difficult and if you're able to do all of them then becoming a dev would be an option wouldn't it? Until you've experienced that and understand how long it takes to create something like that, it's best to appreciate it's still being worked on.

Compared to other games, sure it's been a while but I'd encourage to all who think it's been very slow progression to try being a dev to understand the amount of time and effort required to create content.
Damn, as a wanna-be-dev, a big thank you.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Interesting game.... and it seems to be the only game that i have played were I got turned down/rejected by a sexy futa... Saying i wasn't her type and all... It was a surprise...Hopefully that turns around in the future :)

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes