Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Yea all my gameplay actually have psychology secondary just for becky's submission path,i mean you can't intertwined like amy love path and amy and carol love path since it's different(at least until this update),and yeah i hope veqvil implemented that pizza place,lol,i forgot,i read that patron post in here somewhere he said he's working on amy's love path and it get me excited,start a new game few days ago but haven't really finish it.(by working on amy's love path i mean there's an actuall reward on doing it,like a sex scene with carol,even tho forbidden desires isn't really finished yet but at least you don't get blue balled like other quests).

JoseL55134

Dec 21, 2018
I chose the hacking profession, so... is there word for when hacking is implemented or have did I missed the option ingame?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ummm quick question. I followed the walkthrough for the mom + sis love and I got the massage oil and it said it was supposed to be a nude massage on the mom + sis path but she kept her clothes on. Am I missing something?

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
Ummm quick question. I followed the walkthrough for the mom + sis love and I got the massage oil and it said it was supposed to be a nude massage on the mom + sis path but she kept her clothes on. Am I missing something?
Full nude should only happen on Carol love path.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So did I miss something else it says on this path which is mom + sis u can enjoy it too...
Sigh, sometimes...

Which part of 'should only happen on the Carol love path' you don't understand? In 0.5 the nude massage could also be seen in the Carol + Amy path due to a bug. And that's exactly what you can read there.

And now we do some simple 1+1. The walkthrough was for 0.5. Now check the version you are playing right now. And since you know it was a bug and that you aren't on the Carol love path, guess what happened...

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well damn.

Where is the walkthrough for .07? Hmmm cant seem to find it ANYWHERE...

Take a step back there smart guy and realize not everybody knows every single detail about this game... For fucks sake...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well damn.

Where is the walkthrough for .07? Hmmm cant seem to find it ANYWHERE...

Take a step back there smart guy and realize not everybody knows every single detail about this game... For fucks sake...
It's not about being super smart or knowing every single detail, but one can expect that you do a) a bit of own research and b) read the provided information carefully. That's really no rocket science at all.

Just to underline what I mean, in the post where the WT is linked, you can find this information: 'As of 0.6, the game uses a questlog which makes a further walkthrough redundant.'

Reactions: Gagi114

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It's not about being super smart or knowing every single detail, but one can expect that you do a) a bit of own research and b) read the provided information carefully. That's really no rocket science at all.

Just to underline what I mean, in the post where the WT is linked, you can find this information: 'As of 0.6, the game uses a questlog which makes a further walkthrough redundant.'
I get that about the quest log. Im just saying the wording about the massage content is worded in a way that maybe the dev added the nude massage to the mom + sis path, its just a bit "open to interpretation"...

Now that I know I get to be rude to others asking about it. So thanks!

OdinDxD

Nov 30, 2018

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Good start, but then.. starts some fantasy, almost magic shit *facepalm* I have to drop it, because i can't stand such ridiculous plot.

Reactions: Arcane666

Aldingo

Nov 17, 2018
Guys is there a 0.7 walkthrough guide? I tried using the search tool for this thread, but apparently Chubby angel or something has it hidden and I cant find it.

Is there a submission path for carol?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Guys is there a 0.7 walkthrough guide? I tried using the search tool for this thread, but apparently Chubby angel or something has it hidden and I cant find it.

Is there a submission path for carol?
No, there is no Sub path for Carol and the Walkthrough is useless because of the Quest Log.

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Where's the next meaningful update or is this one too like soo many others have been abondoned

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Where's the next meaningful update or is this one too like soo many others have been abondoned
Pray, brother, for doubt is devouring your soul. The Prophet will not leave us! Do not doubt him, because doubt in His word is doubt in the light of the Goddesses.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes