kavouropati

Oct 7, 2018
I Honestly forgot,i have 3 saves atm,Carol's,Amy's and Carol&Amy Love Path but all of em is Psychology since i keep having Becky's Submission path,lol.Ijust realised that,i used to have 1 tech save but i think i overwrite it since the Carol's Sextape still doesn't do anything(if it really carol's sex tape)
How do you take the family therapy love path?

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Oh you have vids with walkthoughs?Where can I find them.Do you have one for Sara content?
nope,i don't even know bout sara's content,all i post at the moment is the carol's love path walkthrough videos,since it's the only that felt rewarding. ,well probably gonna post another videos once the update is out.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I'm not able to figure out how to start 'Harder better faster stronger': I've read I have to go to the park, but I'm unable to; any hint?

Also, I have completed 'Adam's legacy' (wait for JJ's message is ticked) but it is still shown in active quests instead that completed ones.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not able to figure out how to start 'Harder better faster stronger': I've read I have to go to the park, but I'm unable to; any hint?

Also, I have completed 'Adam's legacy' (wait for JJ's message is ticked) but it is still shown in active quests instead that completed ones.
'Harder better faster stronger' start when u talked to an investigating police officer or after one of the barons event(i really forgot) but i think it's the police investigation that triggered it.Adam's legacy finished after that girl from the hospital(JJ's cousin) hacked Adam's laptop and then you put it in front of the locked door(the one you found Adam's laptop in the 1st place).

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Ok thanks ill try
Yea that's the beauty of this game in some way,depends on how you look at it,you have to have certain path and not intertwined a bit with something else.I just hope veqvil will "reward" us with amy love path this update(he's working on amy's love path if i'm not mistaken for 0.08)

OdinDxD

Nov 30, 2018
Yea that's the beauty of this game in some way,depends on how you look at it,you have to have certain path and not intertwined a bit with something else.I just hope veqvil will "reward" us with amy love path this update(he's working on amy's love path if i'm not mistaken for 0.08)
Submission path for becky? I think there will be, Since the path was found in early game when you got email from here.

Amy? might be love path?

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes