Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
For the amount of content that each update has, it's really taking this developer too much time. I mean his quality is top notch but this is just ridiculous and would most definitely take him or her at least 5 years to finish. I mean 3 updates per year and it's still the first episode, my god. This developer should look at DrPinkCake, he's working like clockwork and his work is amazing
Agreed. Regardless of the quality of what he creates, you cannot charge patreons monthly and then take 4 months or more to finish a single update to the game. Not if you want to keep those patreons happy at least.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
What have in common games that are on hold / abandoned / altered / finished hastily or they progress very slowly the last year ? If no solution is found to this issue don't expect anything good from games of this "genre".

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
With reinforced help how can this testing process take so long...I understand veqvil struggles with the coding so that makes sense but surely anyone who knows coding well should get this sorted quick time.
Can't wait any longer for an update from this game, its one of my favourites

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hmm in my opinion veqvil should ask I don't know maybe some patrons or sth to help him find bugs or answer some of his questions with code, you know. I'm sure that there will be people who will help him without hesitation and for free, maybe there already are people like that but if not think about it @veqvil ;)

Reactions: melquisedeque

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
(y) Great game.
The chars are all so damn beautifull. Must be the hell on earth to life with these two gorgeous woman under one roof :p.
I try the mom and sis love route and hope Becky to :love:. But at the point who you meet Mira in your mom´s house and her hate against me and/or all men wtf, she really piss me of. Her behaviour ist so damn unfriendly I want her only say "shut the fuck up you damn fucking bitch" :devilish: and slap her damn ass from morning to the evening. She acts like much women get a rich husband and they are never working in their shitty life (no insults other here in this forum, only my opinon for all the weird crazy stuff in the world).
But the game is so great and I loved it, I´m excited what happend next. It´s remind me a bit about the game Eathens legacy a bit with the doctor stuff and the delusion, from time to time.

1-92194_mel-fan.gif 2-30497_pl-fan1.gif 1-135752_rtp-vfan.gif

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
is this game still in development, cause its been along time. (lets hope the huge wait doesnt end up with dissapointment(small content)).

Reactions: fz

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
is this game still in development, cause its been along time. (lets hope the huge wait doesnt end up with dissapointment(small content)).
the creator posted on his patreon on the 11th that some things had to be tested out before he released 0.8, so it should be coming soon

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
One of the best, if not the best, adult game I've ever played.
I just hope the voters open their eyes and see that the Carol path is obviously the best and most interesting. :LOL:
Seriously. I want Carol love and submission path so bad.

Continuing the Baron storyline would also be great.

Reactions: fz
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes