4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Aldingo

Nov 17, 2018
Guys is there a 0.7 walkthrough guide? I tried using the search tool for this thread, but apparently Chubby angel or something has it hidden and I cant find it.

Is there a submission path for carol?

Feb 27, 2018
Guys is there a 0.7 walkthrough guide? I tried using the search tool for this thread, but apparently Chubby angel or something has it hidden and I cant find it.

Is there a submission path for carol?
No, there is no Sub path for Carol and the Walkthrough is useless because of the Quest Log.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Where's the next meaningful update or is this one too like soo many others have been abondoned
Pray, brother, for doubt is devouring your soul. The Prophet will not leave us! Do not doubt him, because doubt in His word is doubt in the light of the Goddesses.

AnonGuy

May 30, 2018
Where's the next meaningful update or is this one too like soo many others have been abondoned
From patreon page:

LAS 0.08 WORKLOG (Updated: 31. Dec)
CURRENTLY:

Amy Love Path content

FINISHED:
Bug fixes 0.07
Content planning
Gameplay enhancements
Dialogue and Story
Main-story content
Path openers scenes

Awesome14

Dec 31, 2018
I've read the thread regarding v0. 07, and watched a WT, and I still don't know how to finish the 'visit amy' quest.

It says I should check my phone to see what mom needs. But I can't do it. I need help

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
havent play this since like version 3 and wow i just finished it... how long does he take to update i cant wait much longer lol this was crazy good

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I've read the thread regarding v0. 07, and watched a WT, and I still don't know how to finish the 'visit amy' quest.

It says I should check my phone to see what mom needs. But I can't do it. I need help
Please read the WT again. Everything is explained step by step:

Even without the WT you just need to read the monologue of the MC, he literally says everything you need to know. So just don't rapidly click somewhere, but READ THE TEXT.

Awesome14

Dec 31, 2018
You are too damn vague. Explain yourself.
After the MC sister Amy is shot, she goes to a hospital. MC is there too, but leaves with his neighbor to go back to his house.

One of the quests in the game is to go back to the hospital and visit his sister Amy, who survived the gunshot wound.

But before he can go he needs to check his phone to see if his mom needs anything. She is at the hospital with his sister.

Nothing can be accomplished in the game until the MC checks his phone for any message from his mom.

If you click on the map to go to the hospital, you can't, because the game has a message to check if mom needs anything.

I have looked everywhere for the MC's phone, but I can't find it to check for the message, so I can get what mom might need, and then visit sister Amy in the hospital.

So, I need to find my phone. THE WT ended before the game got to this point, and I can't find the phone. Nor can I find an answer online.

Sep 27, 2018
After the MC sister Amy is shot, she goes to a hospital. MC is there too, but leaves with his neighbor to go back to his house.

One of the quests in the game is to go back to the hospital and visit his sister Amy, who survived the gunshot wound.

But before he can go he needs to check his phone to see if his mom needs anything. She is at the hospital with his sister.

Nothing can be accomplished in the game until the MC checks his phone for any message from his mom.

If you click on the map to go to the hospital, you can't, because the game has a message to check if mom needs anything.

I have looked everywhere for the MC's phone, but I can't find it to check for the message, so I can get what mom might need, and then visit sister Amy in the hospital.

So, I need to find my phone. THE WT ended before the game got to this point, and I can't find the phone. Nor can I find an answer online.
Your phone should be in your bedroom.

Nerttu

Jul 4, 2017

Load the characters based WT at OP !!!!(y)

Awesome14

Dec 31, 2018

Sorry, I think I was writing during a reply. I viewed the spoiler. I think I can handle it now. Thx.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
can anyone tell me about the dev? did he take a break or something? i want to donate but i want to know how he updates, not looking to wait 4 months for a update den abandoned or something

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
can anyone tell me about the dev? did he take a break or something? i want to donate but i want to know how he updates, not looking to wait 4 months for a update den abandoned or something
That's that dev' problem. Honestly I discover the game at v0.0.6 and there was much hate about the fact he was not enough fast to release updates about his game. He said last time that he had some problem so that v0.7 would be not a great update but that after next updates would be in a good timing with much content in it. So I'm thinking he needs something like 3 months for each poor release and that we need to call him to have some news.
His (I assume he's a man) game is so fucking good ! But it is poor in content. I'm feeling disappointed about it.
That's a pity ! :(

So I think if you did 0.7 wait 0.8 then look if there is enough content for 3 months. You need to arbitrate yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes