R

RWaites

Wow... right now I'm sitting here and try not to cry like a little girl.
Thank you so much for the time you put into writing this feedback and all the positive energy (I sound like a yoga teacher). I was already speechless that I had patrons and now reading posts like yours, once again gave me the willpower to become better and improve what I learned.

Btw, I didn't know about "catched" and "caught" until I read your post (geez my English teacher would kill me right now), so yes, English is definitely not my first language. To give you a hint where I'm from: äöü :D.
There's a few native English speakers that wouldn't know the difference.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
@veqvil honestly you deserve the praise, the fact i could only barely tell English wasn't your first language says a lot, lets say i'd never be that good in another language, my verb second rule is just too rusty.

Reactions: n0b0dy and veqvil

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
What is the genre?
There is nothing under Genre...

You know like 3DCG, Incest, Seduction that sort of things.

I stay the hell away from certain genre tags but I don't know if this game have any of the stuff I like or hate and I'm one of those people who hates to get into something 'blind'

veqvil
Can you please add the genre tags?

EDIT:
Sighhhh...

Tried the demo, didn't like the sis, she has a way older face than her mom, oversized head for her neck and body...
Mom is hot, showed interest for her, I wouldn't go for the sister, just to find out that she is going on an "Interview and date" with some dude...
FFS first thing the next day I get the news about the only interesting woman in the game is already going to see some rich dude who is mixing a job interview with a date...

FTS :mad:

Hey here is your first confirmed tag:
NETORARE

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
What is the genre?
There is nothing under Genre...

You know like 3DCG, Incest, Seduction that sort of things.

I stay the hell away from certain genre tags but I don't know if this game have any of the stuff I like or hate and I'm one of those people who hates to get into something 'blind'

veqvil
Can you please add the genre tags?

EDIT:
Sighhhh...

Tried the demo, didn't like the sis, she has a way older face than her mom, oversized head for her neck and body...
Mom is hot, showed interest for her, I wouldn't go for the sister, just to find out that she is going on an "Interview and date" with some dude...
FFS first thing the next day I get the news about the only interesting woman in the game is already going to see some rich dude who is mixing a job interview with a date...

NETORARE
Oh hey, Le plumber thank you for trying out the demo!
I totally forgot to add tags as I was busy working on the update. Guess I will do that now :D
In terms of NTR, I have already stated that the game won't have anything like this. Going on a date doesn't necessarily mean that she ends up falling in love or having sex, but I understand that this is something a lot of people worry about.

One main aspect of the game is to let the player have a big amount of control what happens. Now you won't stop a date but you can influence how she goes on a date. In this case, you were prompted to declare your position on her dating 2 times (first at breakfast and again before she gets into her cab).

This definitely influences her. Now if you were someone who wants to go for spying/cuck or MMF you obviously try to encourage her, make her feel comfortable. If you are not sure yet, you likely picked a combination of "happy for her" and "not happy". If you are totally against her dating you picked "not happy" in both cases. So what does this game do with this information? Well "it" or let's say "I" get an idea what you like and want to see.

So for instance, if you discouraged her dating she actually, thinks more about what she really wants, and the date goes very bad. If you can't wait for the update I give you a short idea what happens if you discouraged her dating (picked "not happy").

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I still don't understand where all the NTR fear is coming from (maybe I haven't been shocked yet) but I want to make clear that this is something I will strongly work against. I mean even the incest in LaS is optional, why would I force you to see NTR?

Your position on Amy is something I'm aware of, and I actually try to fix this (I'm NOT changing the character without a huge majority screaming and menacing me (laugh), but I work on the scenes to make her look normal (I use a distorted camera lens to simulate the first person view, now if people come too close that could actually make the head look gigantic).

Nonetheless, I'm sorry for causing any headaches but I'm still glad you gave this a shot, now LaS 0.03 is on its way and maybe this will clear up
[...] this ntr bs [...]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@veqvil IMHO your system is perfect. You can introduce a lot of fetishes and people can avoid them if they don't like them. A win-win situation.

Reactions: n0b0dy and veqvil

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Now I still don't understand where all the NTR fear is coming from (maybe I haven't been shocked yet) but I want to make clear that this is something I will strongly work against. I mean even the incest in LaS is optional, why would I force you to see NTR?
---comment deleted...---

Let's try this again.

You're confusing "fear" with not liking, and not understanding how can someone like something like that.

I don't play games with NTR, I don't see the logic behind liking to be humiliated and degraded or my love interest being humiliated and degraded, that fetish is beyond logic for me, simple as that.

Some people like Scat, BDSM, Rape, some people like NTR, they are different forms of praphilias or fetishes (as an example), that is their thing and they will try to defend it, they're not mine tho...

Most games will let you know what you will find before you start it, like with tags you know, and that was my problem too.

The situation is ambiguous when you get to that point in the game, and the cliffhanger for the next version was left right there, I'm glad to know your position about it though, that ambiguous situation ruined the experience for me.

Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
---comment deleted...---

Let's try this again.

You're confusing "fear" with not liking, and not understanding how can someone can like something like that.

I don't play games with NTR, I don't see the logic behind liking to be humiliated and degraded or my love interest being humiliated and degraded, that fetish is beyond logic for me, simple as that.

Some people like Scat, BDSM, Rape, some people like NTR, they are different forms of praphilias or fetishes (as an example), that is their thing and they will try to defend it, they're not mine tho...

Most games will let you know what you will find before you start it, like with tags you know, and that was my problem too.

The situation is ambiguous when you get to that point in the game, and the cliffhanger for the next version was left right there, I'm glad to know your position about it though, that ambiguous situation ruined the experience for me.

Good luck with your game.
I certainly didn't want to criticize you or your taste in any way, but the reason for my "confusion" is strongly led by the way you presented your feedback. I assumed it was not simply "not liking" the game since reading your post definitely gave me a hint of anger and complaint.

[...]

NETORARE
Now with people not liking my game, I'm totally fine, but if someone who is willing to give this a shot ends up feeling irritated, this is definitely something I can't ignore and that's why I wanted to offer a statement and explanation. This doesn't mean I accuse you of being feared in that context, it's more like I had quite a few concerning messages regarding this topic. Guess I underestimated how ambiguous my cliffhanger was, but I feel with this short demo and that much room for speculation, replying to feedback is even more necessary.

Nonetheless, thank you for your feedback and again I'm sorry for causing any distaste.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0dy and Xaos

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017

NETORARE
People, time to update the definition of NTR. Now apparently it means "when in a game a woman intends to speak to any man."

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
I think you have a good system of choice for the game and the further it progresses the clearer the difference will become
Yes, I definitely hope this will be the case :)

People, time to update the definition of NTR. Now apparently it means "when in a game a woman intends to speak to any man."
I was honestly confused with the term myself but I believe LePlumber knows what he likes and what he doesn't.
But your right maybe we need some kind of official definition for NTR XD

Reactions: Thornhill
R

RWaites

You've nothing to worry about it's a great concept with good images, a sure winner.

I was honestly confused with the term myself but I believe LePlumber knows what he likes and what he doesn't.
It's quite complicated but basically it's someone who enjoy's the thought of seeing there loved one with someone else.

Reactions: veqvil

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Maybe a little more attention could help you, the only interesting woman in the game (for me and many) is the mother, I had the chance to express the interest through the options in game, and at the end of the demo you're presented with the situation that the only 'love' interest is going to meet some rich guy who is mixing a work related interview with a date...

Really it doesn't take much to see where that situation is going, quid pro quo, being pressure to start a personal relationship so a job interview goes well... I guess some people need to see genitals on genitals to realize tho.

:rolleyes:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017

The definition i used is more or less adequate. Some folks got so traumatized by BB that now, even an Antagonist is pointed as NTR. You already made abundantly clear this game is not about that, good enough for me. Actually, i'm elated by your focus on giving choices to the players . My kind of game !

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I really hope dark silver gets dysentery and shits himself to death, because without him there would be a lot less ntr haters.
I believe DS is a she, but her true crime wasn't adding ntr, it was doing it out of the blue. Saddo put a ntr tag on his new game, "The Tyrant " and nobody complained. That's how you do it. He even made it completely optional, so that even folks that don't like ntr, like me, can still enjoy his game.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes