Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I too was a bit disappointed, the story is really good but the short update after that long wait was unsweet to say the least.
I REALLY love the story (and Mira). That's why I'm so sad about it.

Veqvil, dude, you're great: please, don't let it go! keep on moving on!

Reactions: zVoidwalker

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK I found the documents after I found Mom at night and the game gave me a hint. I think I know where the 3rd switch is but I have been back during the day and at night and I got nuthin'. :frown:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Glad to see you were able to provide an update even if understandable smaller as preferred (then are they not always for games you like? :p). Hope real life will be more friendly to you in the coming months and years and keep up the great work.

Reactions: Namco15

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah. Generic evil boyfriend you gotta steal his girlfriend from. Standard Ren'Py Twist. What isn't standard is the plot with the weird elemental and witch shit.
Boyfriend of who?
Please spoiler me :biggrin:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Nice and simple update veq! Hit around 3-4 errors but they didn't cause any problems on ignoring them. I know you probably did not want to make us wait more and hence rushed with testing. It's alright. Glad to see you move past this update and hope you're able to give the next one faster :coldsweat:
Keep up the nice work!

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes