Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You don't have to look through every page. You can simply type "walkthrough" in the search box and you'll find numerous questions and answers.

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
Well in walkthrough there's an option where you'll have a choice for Becky love and submission path.but I can't see or choose an option for Becky after I save her (sorry if my english is bad)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well in walkthrough there's an option where you'll have a choice for Becky love and submission path.but I can't see or choose an option for Becky after I save her (sorry if my english is bad)
that's because you already are on the love path, the choice you make is for when you're rude to her but decide to help her anyway

Rhage

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys I am fairly new to this game and I can not find the first switch for the basement riddle although I have studied the blueprint in dads room I still don't get where the first switch is placed. Can someone give me a clue? Thx.
2nd switch is behind the painting in the back room youre gonna need a knife from the kitchen, the 3rd switch is in the garden its the lamp situated in the corner of the fence and gate and the first switch youll find it when you clean the basement its near the bottom righthand corner by the tapestry

Reactions: warbird

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, I know this is not related to this thread but I really do wanna know how do they make all these games? I want to know how to make games like these cuz I wanna make myself one. I am ready to learn Python, but can u guys provide some links to some good tutorials?

Thanks, appreciate your help.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, I know this is not related to this thread but I really do wanna know how do they make all these games? I want to know how to make games like these cuz I wanna make myself one. I am ready to learn Python, but can u guys provide some links to some good tutorials?

Reactions: Nikois and Palanto

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018

become a patreon of thundorn you will find some posts on thundorns page as to making stuff happen :)

Reactions: Nikois

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
@veqvil Awesome work, new quest system is so practical, music is not bad in the beginning, not a must either. Once again you showed us that it is playable even though there is not too hot stuff in it so far. Story is well written, hope it won't suck in the next updates. Finally! Amy is healed hehe. I don't know how many years will it take to see the new update but hey it is one of the best work in here and hope there will be more much much more, because there is so much potential. Great job. Best unique characters in beauty. We want more more more... Yeah you cannot feed humans enough, they will always want more. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan: One last thing, I hope you manage to solve previous SAVE issue! Thanks in advance.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
since @veqvil and @Palanto Games are busy coding and testing, they tasked me with the uploading of v.0.07 sneak-peak
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ROFL :D Nah, it was a one time thing :) Veq is coding alone from now on :) I just helped him clean it up a little faster (well only the last 1.5 weeks before it was released, he didn't want my help earlier :D ) So now I'm only helping him with advice instead of coding. ;) But I'm pretty sure he can do it himself from now on :D He could do it before ;) So he can do it after now that his code is cleaned up :D (a little)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
ROFL :D Nah, it was a one time thing :) Veq is coding alone from now on :) I just helped him clean it up a little faster (well only the last 1.5 weeks before it was released, he didn't want my help earlier :D ) So now I'm only helping him with advice instead of coding. ;) But I'm pretty sure he can do it himself from now on :D He could do it before ;) So he can do it after now that his code is cleaned up :D (a little)
and now...
star-trek-the-next-generation___make_it_glow.png

Reactions: Palanto
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes