Dec 26, 2017
How to avoid firing the bullet at the sister ......and sorry my english....please anyone answer ...
No need to apologize. If you were a native English speaker I would not be so forgiving. :) You should see me write whatever your first language is!

Here are some ways you could have asked this question:

- Can I avoid Amy being shot?
- Does Duke always fire a bullet at Amy?
- How can I avoid having Duke fire a bullet at Amy?

The answers to these questions are:
- No, you can not.
- Yes, he does.
- Duke will always shoot Amy.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I am playing the android version and it doesn't have arrows. I literally have been pressing every millimeter on the screen and it does nothing. I even deleted and reinstalled and it did the same thing when I get to that part again.
As far as I remember Android isn't an official version by veq. So things like that are likely to happen.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I am playing the android version and it doesn't have arrows. I literally have been pressing every millimeter on the screen and it does nothing. I even deleted and reinstalled and it did the same thing when I get to that part again.
As far as I remember Android isn't an official version by veq. So things like that are likely to happen.
What Barioz said, Android isn't done by veqvil so he can't do support for it. To port this game to android is a little bit more complicated than most other games since his buttons are full screen transparency buttons, which are not supported on android, so to make them work someone would have to rework all the buttons and screens to make an imagemap out of them instead of imagebuttons..... If the guy/girl, who did the port, didn't do that, well then there's always going to be errors like that.

-Nekopoi-

Apr 26, 2018
Heyy I need help, after the mom massage, on ques log, I must confront her. But I can't find her, in hospital I can't enter amy's room. I play pure carol love route. Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes