yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
very nice story, When will new content be schedule for? Roughly how often do we update? Wanting to keep interested in this

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
very nice story, When will new content be schedule for? Roughly how often do we update? Wanting to keep interested in this
We'll see, veqvil cleaned up his code quite a bit and I think it will be easier for him now to go through this process which took him the longest after all... But let's just wait and see ;) We can't even compare the previous release times with it now :D

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
We'll see, veqvil cleaned up his code quite a bit and I think it will be easier for him now to go through this process which took him the longest after all... But let's just wait and see ;) We can't even compare the previous release times with it now :D
THIS! XD
edit: I'm currently one of the slowest devs out there, especially with the last two releases. I'm aiming to get updates out monthly but this is still something I need to work on. I will have more info on that in the upcoming DEV news.

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
We shouldn't forget who also gave me all the advice outside the game on coding in general, way before it got so bad, until he actually had to look at it with his own eyes. For your info his reaction was like: "Wait... you have all code in one file... WHAT?!" But now it's all sorted you can rest for some time until I come back to you with just one File again XDDD
Hey man I love the game , but can you do to all of us (your audience) a favor and add some more "love and submission" to it ? I FINALLY managed to play the game till the end without issues this time and I was stunned . Where is the action with MOMMY man ??? LOL Surrounded by all those beautiful women and not to get some fun ??? I was about to cry . LOL Juice it up a bit , will ya ? Thanks !!!!

EarthShaker

Jun 9, 2018
Guys, I'm stucked on fining and activating all 3 switches. I can't find the third one that it said it's ouside.. Please help me!

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
Search this thread, there's a how to in the FAQ section of f95.
If i had found the answer with the search function, i wouldn't have asked. I may not have 2 billion posts, but i know how to use the search function...

So again: Can someone tell me how to get this particular scene? Your help would me much appreciated :)

erskswe

Jun 13, 2018
In the courtyard, in the corner of the fence there is a night lamp. Take a shovel in the garage and dig it.) Sorry for my bad English.
I've done that but it does not lead me further in the quest. Do I have to do anything more than digginig it up...?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
If i had found the answer with the search function, i wouldn't have asked. I may not have 2 billion posts, but i know how to use the search function...

So again: Can someone tell me how to get this particular scene? Your help would me much appreciated :)
Why don't you take a look into the walkthrough?

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

Yep you wouldn't find it if you searched for "Carol_1_lv" but I didn't play the whole game yet either, from the looks of it inside the code it says, after amy_5 (event where she comes home from the hospital) it gets triggered
Code:
    a "Looks like she is very busy... I must have caused her a lot of headaches..."
    h "Amy don't say something like that! Mom and I are both so happy that you are back home..."
    a "[name] could you help me to get all my stuff upstairs?"
    h "Of course."
    $ night = True
    $ carol_4 = True
    $ amy_6 = True
    "This took way longer than I expected... it's really late now."
So the next time Carol is in the kitchen and clickable it should start the event. Obviously only if you did all the previous steps with her in the right order/way :p But I won't go that far back in the code else I could just write a walkthrough myself... which I won't... btw. if you know carol_1_lv (that's what the image folder is called) then you've used unren.bat on the game, so if you did that, why not search through the code yourself? :p

Reactions: tjormas
4.30 star(s) 129 Votes