Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I usually don't enjoy teasers but I enjoyed this. I'd also like to add that I don't mind competition from other men (or women) in my games as long as it can be avoided. You may want to consider putting in a feature that automatically blocks choices that would lead to any "NTR/cheating on MC content" however. I'm sure people will still complain anyway but it will defiantly cut down on it.

I'm excited to see where this is going and I hope others on here don't influence you to deviate from your original vision of the game.

veqvil

Game Developer
Oct 23, 2017
, Thank you for your work. I really liked the game. I just hope there will not be a relationship between the mother and her boyfriend as in "Big Brother". Good luck!
I usually don't enjoy teasers but I enjoyed this. I'd also like to add that I don't mind competition from other men (or women) in my games as long as it can be avoided. You may want to consider putting in a feature that automatically blocks choices that would lead to any "NTR/cheating on MC content" however. I'm sure people will still complain anyway but it will defiantly cut down on it.

I'm excited to see where this is going and I hope others on here don't influence you to deviate from your original vision of the game.
Thank you both for your feedback! Regarding competition from other men: The choices you make will influence how much competition you will see. For example, if you are happy about a character dating someone else but once it's getting too much you will have many chances to express what you want.

My vision for the game is all written down but feedback is the most valuable thing for me. Still, the main feature I'm going for is the weight of your decisions.
As for update 0.03 I have scenes ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
My vision for the game is all written down but feedback is the most valuable thing for me. Still, the main feature I'm going for is the weight of your decisions.
The emphasis on player agency is what caught my eye when I first read the description and I played the demo through that lens which is what I think made me enjoy it so much. The first major decision in the game is a decision to actually do something or not in regards to your mother dating. Two other characters have plans and your character can choose to allow those plans to proceed without the MC's intervention or to disrupt them. One of the valid choices is actually to do nothing. Many games would force you into some kind of choice (either automatically say "OMG this rando is going to stuff my mom full of hard cock, I have to stop him!" or have mom's date come to you and say "Hey buddy, I want to stuff your mom full of hard cock, wanna help me out with that? If you don't I'll make your life miserable" and then be forced to either actively help him or actively work against him).

Actually having the choice to say "Meh, my mom deserves to be stuffed full of hard cock if she wants since my dad has been dead for almost two decades and she could probably use a good nailing. I think I'll go fuck my neighbor's wife instead" is a refreshing change.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
The girl amy or w/e looks older than the blond mom on the frist choice point (compliment , happy to see family)
And whats with that meth smile :OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: veqvil

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The girl amy or w/e looks older than the blond mom on the frist choice point (compliment , happy to see family)
And whats with that meth smile :OhMyGoodness:
Funny, I thought the same. Before playing the demo I would have said the brunette is the mother. I guess it is the overdone lips, the perennially half closed eyes and the deep nasolabial fold. Girl should eat more and get some more sleep ;-) (and maybe lay off the coke)

Last edited:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Funny, I thought the same. Before playing the demo I would have said the brunette is the mother. I guess it is the overdone lips, the perennially half closed eyes and the deep nasolabial fold. Girl should eat more and get some more sleep ;-) (and maybe lay off the coke)
With the possible exception of the lips Natalia Dyer from Stranger Things has those same features.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
With the possible exception of the lips Natalia Dyer from Stranger Things has those same features.

True, but this nice young Lady should be fed a bit better too. Seriously, all those starved young women today make me kinda sad. Daddy instincts say "feed that girl and get her something sensible to wear outside" lol

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mm. Digging the models.
"Different" kind of relationship, you say? You have my attention. :evilsmile:

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Couldn't believe that the old looking flat chested bitch was actually my sister and this tall young fuck face my mother. I need a drink...

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Looks very promising althoug mother´s body seems unrealistic to me. More waist in order of matching with breast and hips would be nice. I just expect the game will not go the path of mental manipulation using psicologic tricks, hypnotism, voodoo, or other unrealistic things.

4.30 star(s) 129 Votes