Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Submission: JDMOD [v0.08a] [JohnDupont]

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017

If you want to learn about the reasons I created the Patreon page, I detailed everything in .

Updated: 2018-October-30
Game | Creator: |
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.07
Game Version: 0.07

Gallery:
You can change the main character's name at the bottom left ; Scene selection by character on the left.
View attachment 196531

Unlock Feature:

You can watch a scene even if you didn't unlock it.
View attachment 196532

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -
I don't know if you believe it or not but there is a new update:ROFLMAO:.
Can you update the mod please?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
JohnDupontWill you update this mod or is it on hold?
TL;DR: Update coming soon™

As it wasn't my priority, I only started working on it yesterday. The game files changed a lot in this version and Veqvil added their own gallery so I couldn't "update" the mod. I had the choice between making a new one or modifying their gallery ; I opted for the second option. It's taking more time than usual but I plan on releasing the "update" later today, even though I'm not satisfied.

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
Hey glad your back to be honest this was one of my favorite game out there, good story, nice twists and turns, etc. glad you didn't abandoned it for long and i can't wait for the next update

Nov 9, 2018
I'm not getting the red triangle in the main menu. I dropped the JDMOD in the game folder like it says. I am seeing an Unlock All in the Memories option but nothing like what it shows in the OP. Did I install the mod correctly?