Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Love and Submission: JDMOD [v0.08a] [JohnDupont]

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

If you want to learn about the reasons I created the Patreon page, I detailed everything in .

Updated: 2020-April-08
Game | Creator: |
Modder: JohnDupont - -
Mod Version: 0.08a
Game Version: 0.08

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

FAQ:
"Is there an android version?"

Change-Log:

Download:
-

Last edited:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

Poll - Unlock Button.PNG

Despite an outstanding number of votes in favor of the Unlock button, I decided against it.

Other changes are:
  • Save/Load are no longer available in the gallery.
  • Added a link to my Ko-fi page.
  • Bugfix for one of the scenes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha, i voted for no! My awesomeness influenced someone else yet again! It must be related to my love for big boobs, obviously. I mean.. what else!? Eat your heart out DanMachiFan! ..hmm..i'm getting delusional again, yes?:confounded:

Reactions: GhostPhil

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
This is pretty cool, thanks for creating it!

This mod makes me want to look into creating a universal scene viewer mod. I haven't looked at the code (and Python isn't really my language) but I've always wondered how hard it would be to make a universal scene viewer mod where event starting and ending points are used to create the scene. Something to look into in the future. :)

Reactions: Dufy and JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
This is pretty cool, thanks for creating it!

This mod makes me want to look into creating a universal scene viewer mod. I haven't looked at the code (and Python isn't really my language) but I've always wondered how hard it would be to make a universal scene viewer mod where event starting and ending points are used to create the scene. Something to look into in the future. :)
Python isn't my language either, or coding for the matter. I'm learning as I go.

You could try but it would create at least 3 problems:
  • Scene selection: You don't want to replay all the scenes, only the most interesting ones ;).
  • Variables: Imho, it would be impossible to set them up correctly for games with multiple paths. For GGGB, I spent weeks setting every variable correctly for each scene.
  • Not all the games are coded the same way. You need to be able to adapt your code to the game, which makes an universal scene viewer mod pretty much impossible.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Python isn't my language either, or coding for the matter. I'm learning as I go.

You could try but it would create at least 3 problems:
  • Scene selection: You don't want to replay all the scenes, only the most interesting ones ;).
  • Variables: Imho, it would be impossible to set them up correctly for games with multiple paths. For GGGB, I spent weeks setting every variable correctly for each scene.
  • Not all the games are coded the same way. You need to be able to adapt your code to the game, which makes an universal scene viewer mod pretty much impossible.
1. Agreed, gotta jump straight into the action. :)
2. Variables do make things tricky but a prompt allowing the user to set them might work. Just need to inform the user what the variables correlate to and the amount needed for different the different parts of the scene.
3. Agreed which is why I would probably make each game have its own config file that's loaded.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 159709

Overview:

Gallery.​

Updated: 2018-October-17
Game/Creator: |
Modder: @JohnDupont
Mod Version: 0.6.1b
Game Version: 0.6.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Support:

Change-Log:

Download:
apparently i already i have all the scenes unlocked still thanks for the mods :D