Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Alright, guys... I'm ending the night with a weekly post, a few words about what I'm planning (doing) for v0.3.13... You can expect a release full of fluffy beauties, Astana and Luna. Our two fluffy girls will have more content coming soon, especially Astana...

Astana must go through a life change... Maybe live in a new place with more love. Currently, I finished her love mission, some dialogues and a special event. Luna received content too, with some very special massages... If you know me, you have an idea of what I mean. xD

But also some moves in the game's deep code, and UI polishes, as well as new artwork and some more to come this week. Our secondary artist managed to repair his tablet, and we will have more artwork for the girls' anatomy, wombs and fetuses. I like this... I will complete every race in the game with this.

Here I will leave you with our usual TBA list... See 0.3.13 roadmap...

Astana Content
  • Love Mission - Astana Heart
  • Special Lotus Night (Unique)
  • Castle routine - Breakfast, dating, conversations, training together, general events at Skystone
  • Missionary
  • Lotus
  • Cowgirl
  • Sex system - Unique variants
  • Morning 69 (Somewhat wild...)
  • Thighjob (Pretty and scratchy...)
  • Bathing events
  • Tittyjob
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Warm Footjob
Luna Content
  • Dating Events
  • Bed Footjob - Preggo and Non-preggo
  • Wet Thighjob (Watery and special... Maybe slimy)
Remembering! Our Fandom wiki no longer exists, we now have a new wiki on Miraheze! A really beautiful wiki and one that I'm proud to be able to give to L&C -

But anyway! Here are some usual artistic peeks, and a look at our new reagent book! One more thing I'm pretty happy to add.

1706582974162.png
1706582982353.png

Next week I should have more anatomy stuff, finally. I want to add the material for our Orc and Goblin girls...

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I ended up getting involved in an extra rework of our UI. Can I ask for thoughts? My thread is pretty quiet most of the time, but I like hearing opinions, it helps me improve things sometimes.

1706845399899.png 1706845410047.png 1706845428319.png 1706845445627.png 1706845456658.png 1706845470394.png 1706845480356.png 1706845490681.png 1706845510857.png 1706845529270.png 1706845560155.png 1706845569165.png 1706845694877.png

Reactions: ZD_12

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, just a few words... Firstly, the Astana and Luna contents are halfway there. Yeah, I admit that I underestimated the amount of content for this update... The plan was going to be 8-10 sex scenes, but that ended up becoming 15 sex scenes, 5 dating events, a new routine for Skystone, and a complete rework of Game UI.

Well, the UI retork is complete at this point, and it was quite in-depth. This reform was started in 0.3.11, and finished now. Another great news is that I managed to change the format of the game's artwork to a lighter format, which maintains most of the quality. This made the 530Mb game > 150Mb, which will make everyone's life easier.

Right now, I'm halfway through the release, as I underestimated the amount of content... This will be what we call a large update, with more content than usual, and more general polishing of the game and new styling. A very consistent update, but I admit that I feel happy doing things this way. I love creating L&C, and it gives me a lot of energy.

A small list of what has been done, and what is yet to come... As tradition dictates.

Astana Content
  • Love Mission - Astana Heart (Done)
  • Special Lotus Night (Done)
  • Castleroutine - Breakfast, dating, conversations, training together, general events at Skystone (Ongoing)
  • Missionary (Done)
  • Lotus (Done)
  • Cowgirl (Done)
  • Sex system - Unique variants (Done)
  • Morning 69 (Ongoing)
  • Thighjob (Done)
  • Bathing events (Ongoing...)
  • First Wet Doggystyle
  • Tittyjob
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Warm Footjob
Luna Content
  • Bed Footjob - Preggo and Non-preggo (Done)
  • Wet Thighjob (Done)
  • First Forest Dating (Done)
  • Forest Dating - Preggo and Non-preggo (Ongoing)
And some small artistic peeks to please the eyes. Our secondary artist managed to recover his tablet, and we have a new womb + fetus set for the sex history system.

1707282245733.png
1707282234225.png

Just peeks... For now. The next set will be our Gnoll girls' womb, as soon as he finds the right timing. xP

suiksin

Jan 9, 2018
Hey guys, just a few words... Firstly, the Astana and Luna contents are halfway there. Yeah, I admit that I underestimated the amount of content for this update... The plan was going to be 8-10 sex scenes, but that ended up becoming 15 sex scenes, 5 dating events, a new routine for Skystone, and a complete rework of Game UI.

Well, the UI retork is complete at this point, and it was quite in-depth. This reform was started in 0.3.11, and finished now. Another great news is that I managed to change the format of the game's artwork to a lighter format, which maintains most of the quality. This made the 530Mb game > 150Mb, which will make everyone's life easier.

Right now, I'm halfway through the release, as I underestimated the amount of content... This will be what we call a large update, with more content than usual, and more general polishing of the game and new styling. A very consistent update, but I admit that I feel happy doing things this way. I love creating L&C, and it gives me a lot of energy.

A small list of what has been done, and what is yet to come... As tradition dictates.

Astana Content
  • Love Mission - Astana Heart (Done)
  • Special Lotus Night (Done)
  • Castleroutine - Breakfast, dating, conversations, training together, general events at Skystone (Ongoing)
  • Missionary (Done)
  • Lotus (Done)
  • Cowgirl (Done)
  • Sex system - Unique variants (Done)
  • Morning 69 (Ongoing)
  • Thighjob (Done)
  • Bathing events (Ongoing...)
  • First Wet Doggystyle
  • Tittyjob
  • Wet Doggystyle
  • Warm Footjob
Luna Content
  • Bed Footjob - Preggo and Non-preggo (Done)
  • Wet Thighjob (Done)
  • First Forest Dating (Done)
  • Forest Dating - Preggo and Non-preggo (Ongoing)
And some small artistic peeks to please the eyes. Our secondary artist managed to recover his tablet, and we have a new womb + fetus set for the sex history system.

View attachment 3333045
View attachment 3333044

Just peeks... For now. The next set will be our Gnoll girls' womb, as soon as he finds the right timing. xP
Airell I found bug, I dont know where to write so here we are. While playing game I found myself dodging every attack so I take look to my stats and my evasion is 164. To this point I never used cheat. so after some expriement I found if you use potions of accuracy and evasion after their duration end potions effect will be permanent. I hope this will be helpful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Airell I found bug, I dont know where to write so here we are. While playing game I found myself dodging every attack so I take look to my stats and my evasion is 164. To this point I never used cheat. so after some expriement I found if you use potions of accuracy and evasion after their duration end potions effect will be permanent. I hope this will be helpful.
Thanks for letting me know, man.

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Hey there, I was thinking about starting a fresh game after I found out that my current save (which I had since the first iterations of the game) seems to be horribly bugged. Since you mentioned that there will be UI changes and stuff....those won't break save files, right?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey there, I was thinking about starting a fresh game after I found out that my current save (which I had since the first iterations of the game) seems to be horribly bugged. Since you mentioned that there will be UI changes and stuff....those won't break save files, right?
If your save is more than 5 or 6 versions old, it's a good idea to have a new save in case you see issues. Our updates are big, many things are added and modified, so this can easily cause issues to old saves.

Reactions: qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
If your save is more than 5 or 6 versions old, it's a good idea to have a new save in case you see issues. Our updates are big, many things are added and modified, so this can easily cause issues to old saves.
I see, thank you very much. I will wait for the next version before starting a new game then.

Reactions: Airell

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Hey any news about updating the story from the start cuz i dont know i should start a fresh start again. Also i wanna check something - the additional scenes from patreon the max tier will be always avalible for them or there will be time when the old scenes from the patreon add context will be free for public use ?

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Hey any news about updating the story from the start cuz i dont know i should start a fresh start again. Also i wanna check something - the additional scenes from patreon the max tier will be always avalible for them or there will be time when the old scenes from the patreon add context will be free for public use ?
I'm finishing polishing the update, I just need a few hours. This one got too big, I imagined it would take so long... Sorry, guys.

And yes, bonus events will be available to everyone once the game is complete.

Reactions: Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So what characters are planned to have pregnancy routes? Looking at the wiki and I'm surprised how few there are.
Let me see... The planned ones are - Katherine, Naomi, Durya, Eileen, Belle, Priscilla, Ellaryel, Gwen, Evelyn, Agatha, Astana, Esmeth, Luelle, Adriene, Syrin, Meryel...

The next release will probably be Katherine's pregnancy. People have been asking for it... So I'm going to give it a more preggo storyline.

The reason we don't have more of them right now? Well...

1. I develop a lot of depth for each character, and that takes a lot of time.
2. I'm a solo dev, that is, I don't have a team or a large community producing content via submission.
3. Preggo storylines are pretty extensive, and require a lot more content, and need to be the main focus for an entire release.

Reactions: Ssato243

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Version 0.3.12 is public for everyone.
Public link -
Itch -

Version 0.3.13 for supporters.
Link -
Cheaty code -
Extra scenes code -
Gallery code -

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Let me see... The planned ones are - Katherine, Naomi, Durya, Eileen, Belle, Priscilla, Ellaryel, Gwen, Evelyn, Agatha, Astana, Esmeth, Luelle, Adriene, Syrin, Meryel...

The next release will probably be Katherine's pregnancy. People have been asking for it... So I'm going to give it a more preggo storyline.

The reason we don't have more of them right now? Well...

1. I develop a lot of depth for each character, and that takes a lot of time.
2. I'm a solo dev, that is, I don't have a team or a large community producing content via submission.
3. Preggo storylines are pretty extensive, and require a lot more content, and need to be the main focus for an entire release.
Sounds good! I'm really looking forward to Eileen and Belle have preg stuff. Any chance we'll ever see some for Renelis?

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Thansk for the update i have question thought.... the starting backgrounds i know these should allow us to implement something new for each player who want to enjoy this game but i really want to ask do you have any plans to improve the starting background because i feel them kinda not balanced or not arranged well including the abilities. I know it will consume much time to improve the overral balance in combat but i must say i LOVE the simple combat in this game better than in CoC 2 and i really wish to make this simple mechanic better.

Also i wanna touch to add information about skills damage formula for the damage type of skills in info tab and how atributes influence the ending for example 20 base damage + STR + Weapon damage etc. It could be helpfull for the people who enjoy the combat

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Thansk for the update i have question thought.... the starting backgrounds i know these should allow us to implement something new for each player who want to enjoy this game but i really want to ask do you have any plans to improve the starting background because i feel them kinda not balanced or not arranged well including the abilities. I know it will consume much time to improve the overral balance in combat but i must say i LOVE the simple combat in this game better than in CoC 2 and i really wish to make this simple mechanic better.

Also i wanna touch to add information about skills damage formula for the damage type of skills in info tab and how atributes influence the ending for example 20 base damage + STR + Weapon damage etc. It could be helpfull for the people who enjoy the combat
Hey man, I always like to hear suggestions. Explain more about the backgrounds... You mean it only in terms of status/skills, is that it?

Man, c'mon... Let it flow. Suggest things and report inconsistencies without fear. If there's anything that helps make the game better, it's players pointing out inconsistencies to me. This is absolutely welcome, just elaborate a little more, pls. ;)

Trying to do first call i started the invasion then it puts me back the forest

Sounds good! I'm really looking forward to Eileen and Belle have preg stuff. Any chance we'll ever see some for Renelis?
Renelis is planned to have preggo, yes. She will be a follower in the future when we go to the Wild Elves kingdom. But that's a thing for the future.

Danny1144

Feb 21, 2020
Planning to buy on Itch but strange question. If I buy the Gallery version will it be download only or can I play the Gallery version online? Patreon is cool and all, I can wait for that content since (hopefully) it will be eventually made public. But I wanna buy it and have access the new versions as they come out and paying $25 for the gallery seems decently fair to me, at least.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes