HTML - Love and Corruption [v0.3.15] [Airell]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 111545

After playing through most of the content up to 0.1.8 these are my thoughts, and ill try to tell you if should play this game or not

Pros
    - Heavy pregnancy/impregnation theme game, you can tell the dev is very passionate into this aspect, going further than any dev on this site, adding a very detail system and even taking it a step further where you can talk/interact with your kid with very wholesome moments.
    - Attractive art, you can even see the LI baby bump get bigger through the days.
    - You can enslave some LI.
    - Theres a variety of bodies to them, a great variety of species, the guy before my review had a problem with "feminine hips" i personally like them instead of male looking ones, if you play more through the story you can see the more skinny/shorter ones.
    - Theres a full drawn sex scene and possibly more in the future

Neutral points to take into account if you want to decide to play this or not
    - There are a few misspellings and misgendering (sometimes he uses "he" to refering when a girl is talking and viceversa) in the game, if you are sensitive to that then you had a headsup
    - Theres no rape, no gay, no futa and obviously no ntr(which i think is a dub in my opinion).
    - The story is not GRR martin level writting but its good and interesting enough from going to 0 to something, basically building your own character
    You can play a route withouth pregnancy but that would be a shame in my opinion, since this is the best game on F95 with pregnancy involved

I would 100% recommend this to everyone even people that don't like html games like myself , you shouldn't miss this gem because of it
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GS523523

1/5 - DNF; didn't get me off

With there being dozens of CoC clones out there, Love and Corruption needs to do something to stand out. It tries to do this by being more vanilla - no rape, no gay, no futa, no beastiality, etc....

Now while this may be enough, Airell doesn't deliver on it. The big problem is the writing - there are so many grammar mistakes it's like it was run through Google Translate. Descriptions are detailed and thoughtful, but this is all overshadowed by the jarring errors. Wrong tense, wrong punctuation, wrong words even. It makes it hard to get into the game, especially so since the game is almost entirely text based. After an hour I gave up.

+ Most characters have their own busts. Clothed and nude. Well drawn

- Combat descriptions need more detail
    - NPCs need to be more varied. Most characters are repetitively described as having D breasts and feminine hips
    - MC is too passive. It's one thing to exclude rape from the game, it's another to make MC a mute who just does whatever the girl tells him (even during win scenes!)

PS: Here's a particularly poor sample of the writing in case I didn't make my point well enough:
    Now, I think you are satisfied? You smile, but say. I think for now it will do, but the future will have some bigger things in store for us, if that depends on me, beautiful thing. She gives you a serious look before breaking eye contact. Soon both engage in a little conversation for a few warm moments until you both fall asleep.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kajegoth

A very interesting game idea. I really like the fact that you can create a hero and modify the appearance of the hero which affects the dialogues. I want to praise visions of the world of fantasy and very interesting drawn characters.

The game has great potential! I liked the game.