Medical
Fish Cooking
Witchcraft
Saw/Wood crafting
Blacksmith
Reword Store *
Hunting Game
Tree Climbing

There are 3 Bosses in the game right now : )

A Big Rat in the windmill dungeon

A Giant Bear in the mountain forest area

A hidden boss ! Can you catch enough little pigs XD its a tough fight so make pots : )

title gathering [note can only have one of each title it will take your items if you try to buy again keep that in mind please]

Game Genre: Adventure? RPG threw many types of material gathering, Tutorial Book in crystal chest

Game flavor : overhead [typical rpg maker style]

Download Link

No download required

Synopsis : You can do many things in the game right now : ) hunting animals in the forest, such as for now birds, boar and deer for now. After which you can take the raw meat and cook it. some material has requirements before your able to gather them. for example the small trees are special. if you have a regular axe you can cut it down for less material BUT at the same time if you get an iron axe and cut the same type of tree down you get more material for it ^^ took ALOT of testing to get it working. there is a farming system. it requires seeds but once you can farm 2 crop pots you can get enough for another planting
far as gathering everything is gatherable. the only thing that is not is the ground your walking on the rest of the game is nothing but objects. so click on everything
The fishing system is unique as you get different kinds of fish every time : ) it costs bait to use the fishing pond.

Story : so far there isn't a story yet. I will update this when I come up with something xD

After painful rebuilding the game multiple times i finally was able to find a plug-in that allows for template events and because of this. rebuilding the game is no longer needed <3

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Right the light system I been missing with is finally in : ) Still a lot of work todo with the random cave system BUT added lights to the mine cave system : )

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
New update been released been awhile and forgot to update f95 with progress, sorry xD