• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Loren The Amazon Princess + Castle Of N'Mar Expan [Final] [Winter Wolves]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Linhz99

Sep 13, 2018
Ported to Android by me.
Download Link: Mega
Additional Feature:No matter what code/email u enter to unlock the dlc, it will always be correct.
If there are any problems, lmk :)
Dude thanks you so much! I thought I would never play this game on Android thanks.

extranjer0

Sep 19, 2020
Great game! I really love both Myrth and Chambara. However, most of the times I see the interactions with Loren and Karen, all I can think about is the "Pimp's prayer".
What about telling the players that Saren's way is the worst ever when you interact with humans in real life?

Fondrake

Jan 10, 2021
Ported to Android by me.
Download Link: Mega
Additional Feature:No matter what code/email u enter to unlock the dlc, it will always be correct.
If there are any problems, lmk :)
Hello, can you make Android Port for SOTW and Cursed Lands?
I can't play these game anymore since Winter Wolves got removed from Google Play :(

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
For JoiPlay users who can't get this to work, I've managed to launch and test for about ten minutes without issue.

Download and replace the files in the "game" folder with the ones attached her.

Note 1: These are some dirty edits so it might cause issues further down the line.
Note 2: I do not know if the expansion is enabled after placing the persistent file in the save directory. Not sure how to quickly check.

Reactions: elbro

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
just finished this one... good read even without h scene
though i heard sequel was scrap... that's bit sad

Dec 21, 2022
I'm few hours in the game and I'm really enjoying it's been a lot since I last played such a good VN and it's a shame that it has low amount of sex scenes. I'm chapter 2 and still nothing, I read that they come in chapter 3, but it's really a shame because it had a huge potential, since the girls are really hot, to be a much better "eroge". What's worse is that it seems you can't romance all the girls, for example Dora which is the dwarf girl, or the one Chasomething that can transform in a scorption. A REAL shame.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
I'm few hours in the game and I'm really enjoying it's been a lot since I last played such a good VN and it's a shame that it has low amount of sex scenes. I'm chapter 2 and still nothing, I read that they come in chapter 3, but it's really a shame because it had a huge potential, since the girls are really hot, to be a much better "eroge". What's worse is that it seems you can't romance all the girls, for example Dora which is the dwarf girl, or the one Chasomething that can transform in a scorption. A REAL shame.
Chambara (hot goth dark witch) is a romantic choice for both genders you prolly pissed her off someway on the dialogue choices only the dwarf girl is taken by the other male dwarf
it is a pity I created a female save and I can't date Myrth bc she is not bisexual, shes is so fine :-(((

Last edited:

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
Chambara (hot goth dark witch) is a romantic choice for both genders you prolly pissed her off someway on the dialogue choices only the dwarf girl is taken by the other male dwarf
it is a pity I created a female save and I can't date Myrth bc she is not bisexual, shes is so fine :-(((
oh yeah and that succubus boss was a crime I needing to murder that fine ass

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes