Unity Completed Lord Knight Complex: Knightess in the Magic Castle [v1.2.1] [Yamaneko Soft]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Using a 360 controller here. As above, delete data in save folder. Go into settings and select whatever, compatibility to Vista SP2.
Got it working.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the game isn't half bad and quite funny. only problem is, that the chat text is in japanese and i'm too lazy to read it -.- (and i changed the language in the settings). so i often stumble into the quests XD.
the battles are challenging after the first boss and the sex scenes aren't too bad either.
but damn i can't seem to kill the boss in the spooky castle and i'm also stuck at the castle where i have to jump from one hanging chandelier to another. can't reach the second one >.>.

stevenleoc

Jul 24, 2017
stuck in the gallery menu, the system said in gallery mode i operate with mouse, but can't close those message and stuck

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
If you want just the gallery mode, then read the "extra information".
Otherwise, as far as I know, nope. I tried to use cheat engine, but doesn't work unfortunately. I'll check the ULMF thread once in a while to see if someone came up with something and then I'll write it here.

See my post above. Personally works everything, controller disabled or not!
i don't have a controller at all so that doesn't help me.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
It's like a classic Castlevania, only a bit clunky. And the ero, which is why I play these games for, leaves a lot to be desired. Not very faptastic if you ask me.

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 25, 2017
I can confirm changing the .exe to windows 7 compatibility mode will allow control in the main menu however i encountered a bug in the gallery where the msg 'in gallery mode you operate with the mouse' cannot be closed.
I was having the same problem as most commenters and found that running in windows 7 compatibility mode solved it without the bug you mentioned or any others noticeably right away, although qualitysettingstool.exe didn't do anything and I had to change everything in the in-game menus. None of the other techniques worked. I'm in W10 on a Toshiba laptop and don't understand why there isn't a compatibility mode for that.

EDIT: I tried playing the game proper and it sucked, so I installed the save preset with fully unlocked gallery, and somehow that causes the bug where the window telling you that the gallery controls via the mouse doesn't close. I don't get it. From what I've seen, the sex scenes aren't worth the hassle or the disk space. Uninstalling for great justice.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In the gallery, the 'use mouse to control' tip doesn't go away, so it blocks half the action.

kari

Jul 6, 2017
unchecking the read-only in the folder worked for me
but I still can't unlock a single gallery after playing for a while.
How to unlock one in the game?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
unchecking the read-only in the folder worked for me
but I still can't unlock a single gallery after playing for a while.
How to unlock one in the game?
A save file comes with the game, just put it in the save folder.

Frnakly, I wouldn't bother. It's just looping animations, with a bug that obscures the main action (the exact centre of the screen)

Frankly, the game isn't worth the time it takes to download it. Even without accounting for all the bugs.

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure why this worked for me but i deleted both the SaveData folder AND and Qualitysettingtool Data folder, and the game finally worked and i was able to do stuff. The qualitysetting doesnt matter cause you have the same exact settings in-game and since the menu's in english you can easily do it.

timeflies

Feb 10, 2018
this is the best game so far I got and suitable to my type. does anyone know a game similar to this except shinobi girl ? thx mate

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
this is the best game so far I got and suitable to my type. does anyone know a game similar to this except shinobi girl ? thx mate
depends on the graphic style.
one of the best side scrolling shooters is e.g. kurovadis.
a lot of people like pararsite in city.

then there are also depravia, dragon bride (god damn oldschool XD), elves vs. orcs, ernesta, fort of the naughty world (more a puzzle than actual fighting), project x (awesome, simply awesome!), rio action, splatter school, succubus, wonder treasure and unholy sanctuary.

personally i like kurovadis the most ^^.

Reactions: timeflies

Nyuko

Apr 23, 2017
when u launch the game if u click on skip to main menu the game bug for me, and if not i can play

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes