Unity Completed Lord Knight Complex: Knightess in the Magic Castle [v1.2.1] [Yamaneko Soft]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShinZou

Dec 12, 2017
I HAD the same problem, as earlier advised.. (1.) delete the save data, then (2.) run the qualitysettingstool and set it to whatever you prefer. Once youve done that right click on the games .exe click on (3.) properties and go to the compatibility tab, check VISTA SP2, run as admin and on the next tab give yourself full control of the app. Fixed the problem for me.

Menus working fine.

nvm, previous diagnosis was incorrect. Menus seem to freeze when english is selected.

Last edited:

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Um.. yeah. This game is not working for me either. I have tried all of the above, except the controller piece as I do not have a controller. The menu does not freeze for me at all, the controls simply do not work. Arrow keys, no. Numpad arrows, no. A,S,D,W, no. Locks on, still not working.

Edit: This is a shame. I love Ragnarok.

Reactions: kevin shin
Nov 5, 2017
ok thanks to all the helpful comments here i got it to work now. but how do i set it to english? it is all japanese for me

InfidelCat

Sep 2, 2017
I can confirm changing the .exe to windows 7 compatibility mode will allow control in the main menu however i encountered a bug in the gallery where the msg 'in gallery mode you operate with the mouse' cannot be closed.

InfidelCat

Sep 2, 2017
Ok i renamed the folder to the name of the .exe, then i deleted the Save Data file, I opened the game and allow it to make a new Save data folder then i placed the CommonSaveData.bytes from About Gallery Total Release into the new Save Data file and then i changed the .exe properties to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

Darth woody

Oct 24, 2017
Yep the issue is caused by the read only setting.
Just go to the folder properties and uncheck the read only box.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes