Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
I'm guessing EL3 will be released in May
Sounds like a plausible prediction considering Leonizer estimated a release approximately 3 months from now. But he has been wrong about stuff like this before... like, very wrong.

But if it holds true, my guess is the LWT2 expansion is up for a post-summer release.... maybe September?

Reactions: MadFrank

MadFrank

Apr 26, 2017
Tracy with a new hair I guess. We saw that same background in one of the recent LOP CALENDAR pics with Justin and Lisa.
You have a keen eye about the same background. I hope you're right, but I feel like it's a new girl. Tracy is a bit thicker. :)

I agree that Eleanor 3 will be released around May. Leo states that he just received full text for Eleanor 3 and is now only developing it, whereas LWT2 expansion is already fully written, so only renders/coding/beta testing left to do, but if the expansion is as big as iksanabot says, then I guess the amount and quality of renders will have to match the size of the expansion. September release is a realistic prediction, it might be even later but hopefully by the end of the year.