lookng for a game

doomfiste

Jul 6, 2017
there was a game where I think you played as like a bodyguard for a rich family, who pretends to be an army veteran

there's another guy involved who actually was an army vet and asks the MC a bunch of questions

there was also a part in the game where the family went on holiday and left you to make a meal for when they return

there was also a fight club involved

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
there was a game where I think you played as like a bodyguard for a rich family, who pretends to be an army veteran

there's another guy involved who actually was an army vet and asks the MC a bunch of questions

there was also a part in the game where the family went on holiday and left you to make a meal for when they return

?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure you're thinking of

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
similar, but i don't think that was it
I didnt play any of the more recent versions so I dont know about any fight club but literally everything else you mentioned exactly matches up