• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S> Other] Looking to work with an idea person (just as a hobby) Closed

Nov 29, 2022
Project:
It could be a comic or a game. I just need some one that is more creative than me and can be online consistently. Nothing too weird like weird fetishes or anything like that. A game centered around a female protagonist would be preferred.

Developer:

I am doing this as a hobby when I have time and for experience so I guess all copyright could go to you the idea person.

Looking for:
A person with ideas and time.

Employment Type:
I am doing this as a hobby.

Work commitment:
When I got time to spare I'll get to working on the project

What I offer:
I can be the coder, artist 2D or 3D, writer, etc. I am still rusty cause I had to go to the hospital recently and deleted a lot of my socials/files out of wanting to reset my life but quickly realized that I needed another hobby besides basketball and reading. I just need some one to tell me what to do and not to do as I have had a lot of people telling me that I messed up and wrote too much or messed up on renders.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord or PM

Portfolio:
Nothing to show. If you need to see what I can do just ask and I'll cook something up like a render or something. But don't expect something too major or impressive.

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
I'm an ideas guy. I'm also a writer and possible game designer. As for a game idea featuring a female protagonist, I have at least one of those. My Discord is wariodude128#1364. Really bad at finding people on Discord, so hit me up.