REQ Looking for voice acresses

Feb 26, 2018
I am looking for a couple female voice actresses for an adult game I've made. The art is finished, I just need two scenes recorded for the finishing touches. Paid gig, both scenes run about two minutes. If anyone has any recommendations for actresses to contact, I'll take those too. Thanks.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I am looking for a couple female voice actresses for an adult game I've made. The art is finished, I just need two scenes recorded for the finishing touches. Paid gig, both scenes run about two minutes. If anyone has any recommendations for actresses to contact, I'll take those too. Thanks.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Fascinating. Is there a larger ecosystem around western hgames in general? People who specialize in localization, QA, voice work, audio and music?

Hentami

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Thanks for that Darth,

I do some for others here and there,

So sure, anyone can feel free to message me but I can't do immediate turnarounds. Usually takes me a week+ to start.

game lines example

(F95 Thank you)
I am happy for anyone to use my soundgasm files, like blowjobs and orgasms - I only ask you link back to me in your credits in game somewhere. ( )

*MUAH!*

Voicelikecandy is much more experienced then me and she is very nice to work with.

And here is a I did awhile ago, free for all to use who want to give shoutout to the F95 awesome community. - no link to me needed.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(F95 Thank you)
I am happy for anyone to use my soundgasm files, like blowjobs and orgasms - I only ask you link back to me in your credits in game somewhere. ( )
What's an easy way of grabbing the sound source from that clip?

Reactions: Hentami