Looking for the best nsfw wabbajack modpack skyrim focus on nsfw quest

Sep 30, 2018
Hey everyone! :)

I'm looking for the best wabbajack nsfw modpack that contains a lot of nsfw gameplay. Not just "defeat" animations and stuff like that, but I'd like the mod with the most nsfw quests to make long games with nsfw as the main part but with lore or goal. Do you have any suggestions? And if there are bestiality contents it's better hehe.

Thank you for all people who stoping by or answer .

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You'll find your happiness in . The whole forum is focused on Elder Scroll and fallout adult/sex mods.

Reactions: TheDepravedSeal
Sep 30, 2018
You'll find your happiness in . The whole forum is focused on Elder Scroll and fallout adult/sex mods.
Good evening and thank you for your reply!

Yes, I should have thought of it, but the thing is, I'm not used to posting over there, I'm used to the f95 community and, on loverslab they don't really like to talk about modpack... But I did as you said, I made a post on loverslab and I'll see. I'm waiting to see if there are any answers to my question here :) .

Sep 30, 2018
I don't know what a wubberjocky modpack is, but if you want recs for questline mods I have some.
It's a software where you can download modpacks for Skyrim, it's the easy way if you are not an addept like me of searching and installing for hours of mod hehe. But yes i would love to have your recommandations please :D

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Troubles of Heroine maybe (for a long NSFW questline and a lot of spare NSFW quests), though I feel it wastes its ideas (which are all basically sexism and humiliation against MC) on mediocre writing.

Fallout 4 has Problems of Survivor by the same dev, but the ones I recommend for that game are Nuka Ride and Commonwealth Slavers. Definitely the best NSFW quests I've seen, with a plot, soundtrack and everything. Don't expect any combat integration though, they're event / dialogue - driven.

Then there's a different type of mod, one that doesn't send you on quests but accompanies you throughout a "normal" playthrough with lewd content. For Skyrim, there are some follower mods I list here (plus links for some previous mods I mentioned).

Oh, and some other assorted lewd questline mods for Skyrim:

Everything I linked is for Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 GOTY btw, and focused on submissive female MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDepravedSeal