Seeking Looking for slow corruption games...

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some good successor to fine piece of a game which is Witch Trainer. I hope I have picked a right place to bring up that topic.

I'm mostly looking for a game where there would be a specific, lively, true character (like Hermione) to corrupt, not a sandbox nameless characterless anonymous girl that can become different one depending on jpg I'll choose to represent her. Corruption progression should be slow as it is in Witch Trainer, with a lot of innocent and sfw stages and more and more nsfw clothing gradually turning character more and more towards a wild, sex craving beast. :evilsmile: Is there anything like that out there?

I have already played through other games that you may suggest and generally I recommend them:
  • Princess Trainer - previous great game from Akabur which has a lot of common with Witch Trainer, but is more focused on story around and multiple women (but I would still go for something like that)
  • Girl Life (European Community Version) supported by KevinSmarts - game developed in Quest Soft Player, text + gifs and life simulator of a Russian high school girl getting into adult age in... well.. the way you will lead her (a lot of corruption + game mode with fantasy story, but game is a lot of sandbox style with no real development of specific character as it happens for Akabur games - I got bored of Girl Life already before finishing all stories there since my character is way beyond corrupted for a long time)

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
There is a few good ones, I thought that lab rats was almost as good. It is 3d so its got that depending on how you feel about it, there is alot that are in the works for the most part. The hard part with corruption games is that there is a point in the story where everything flips and that part is hard to master as a writer.

I was a big fan of
my new life,
DMD,
my xxx kin,
the twist,
research into corruption,
Four Elements Trainer is the only one that really comes close to witch trainer for me,
Glassix is also pretty good.

Like I said there is alot out there that are super promising that are in the making still I'd have to really dig through what I have grabbed and make a list of my favorites

It's hard to pick one that really lives up to Witch trainer. That one is hard to compare to because it was so well done and it does draw you in for a long time. The silver mod makes me happy, they do a pretty good job at adding on without messing anything up.

I am kinda working on one that I have alot of the story written out for and alot of the basic stuff coded out but the art is taking much longer than I would have hoped but I'd like to hear from you what makes a good corruption game.

If I could pick your brain for a moment what is your favorite parts about corruption style games? for me its the hesitation that leads into the really good stuff, some people like the branching choices, I'm just curious to see what people might like

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
While being impatient to wait for reply I have found:
The Library Story - so far very promising and clearly inspired by Akabur's games (mostly close to Princess Trainer), with very mild beginning and slow progression so far, but be warned that game is not finished yet and I didn't play through all content available yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ChronoNono

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
While being impatient to wait for reply I have found:
The Library Story - so far very promising and clearly inspired by Akabur's games (mostly close to Princess Trainer), with very mild beginning and slow progression so far, but be warned that game is not finished yet and I didn't play through all content available yet.

I played library story and I mostly liked it, there is very little for how much content there is (Hi pot I'm kettle, but the caliber of people working on it is much higher than myself) The progression in that one is definitely well paced and inspired a section of how I would like to add some other options. Research into corruption's latest update was pretty good too, I feel like it starts super slow but ramps up way too fast out of nowhere. There is something to be said when you put 3-4 hours into building up to a point that just makes those acts like HJ and BJ feel alot more satisfying.

One that I want to see more of but that I think really paints the picture that you are describing is 'babysitter'
While I do enjoy it and want to see more I feel like the sexy stuff just flies in out of nowhere.

Dreams of desire was another great one. I am starting to theorize that LewdLab knows what I want and is deliberately fucking with me. that one is nice and it gives you certain things really quickly right off the bat but it's not quite to the point of introducing certain things too fast for me personally.

Superpowered was really nice the first few times around and its still good but I may have ruined it for myself as far as getting into it's mechanics and knowing how to get the game to give me what I am after very quickly.

OH OH one you should look into is this one:
It doesn't dangle you along quite as long but there is enough stats and whatnot involved that you can make goals and dictate how you want it to go and the art is really good. It's pretty slow and picks up in a really good way. Just needs a little more oomph to keep me hooked.

Nov 9, 2017
Not to go too off-topic, but what bothers me a bit about corruption games is the lack of 'self-aware' dialogue. Say you become very corrupt by doing one event repeatedly, then you go somewhere else and do the first event there, your character will still talk like she is bothered it. I realize that this problem exists in most (if not all) role-playing games and it's not just exclusive to H-games. In games with many different choices and scenarios, the dialogue tree feels pretty linear.

(still in development) appears to have a slow corruption story arc. Where you play as a demure Elf who is accompanied by a pervy Goblin (lol).

"Truck"Kun

Jul 7, 2021
There is a few good ones, I thought that lab rats was almost as good. It is 3d so its got that depending on how you feel about it, there is alot that are in the works for the most part. The hard part with corruption games is that there is a point in the story where everything flips and that part is hard to master as a writer.

I was a big fan of
my new life,
DMD,
my xxx kin,
the twist,
research into corruption,
Four Elements Trainer is the only one that really comes close to witch trainer for me,
Glassix is also pretty good.

Like I said there is alot out there that are super promising that are in the making still I'd have to really dig through what I have grabbed and make a list of my favorites

It's hard to pick one that really lives up to Witch trainer. That one is hard to compare to because it was so well done and it does draw you in for a long time. The silver mod makes me happy, they do a pretty good job at adding on without messing anything up.

I am kinda working on one that I have alot of the story written out for and alot of the basic stuff coded out but the art is taking much longer than I would have hoped but I'd like to hear from you what makes a good corruption game.

If I could pick your brain for a moment what is your favorite parts about corruption style games? for me its the hesitation that leads into the really good stuff, some people like the branching choices, I'm just curious to see what people might like
hello im playing my xxxkin can you help me on the butterflies quest on his sister im stuck on that quest because i cant find where is the butterflies are at night