Seeking Looking for recommendations

noberasco

Sep 9, 2017
Hey there,

Long time lurker, big time pervert here. :LOL: (sorry, had to make that joke)

I'm looking for advice on what games to look into, since I have been playing for a while and got into the majority of the popular ones, and into some of the more obscure ones, I will try to leave a list of the ones I played and some pointers on what I personally dig/prefer.

Big no-noes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what I like lets say I'm pretty open mined, lets keep it straight and girl focussed.
A good story goes a long way and nice gameplay takes the cake too, I love managing resources/time/money and building up characteristics as long as it doesn't turn into a farming simulator or cookie clicker.
As for the art/drawings/character design, in the games I listed below I didn't find anything that was a turn off. Bonus points to High Rise Climb.
Of course it would be best if the game had some content and not 10 minutes of gameplay.

As for the games I enjoyed and already played here is a list of the ones I remember:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are more but I forgot their names or forgot the games altogether since they were so poor or I disliked them.

Hit me with your reccos and with what you think I might dig.
I would prefer if the games had a bit of content in them already (no need for them to be completed) but no 3 minutes concept renders please!

Cheers
N

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Depraved Awakening, City of Broken Dreamers, Being a Dik, Haley's Story, Life with Mary, Become a RockStar, Milfy City, Sisterly Lust, Melody, Timestamps, Love and Submission, Where the Heart is, FILF, The Visit, Our Fate, Twists of My Life, My sister My roommate, Betrayed, Triangle, Seducing the Devil, Lexi, Areas of Gray, Intimate Relations, Dreaming of Dana(There are still a lot more..)