• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] [R>Voice] Paid LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMER & VOICE ACTRESS (SPORTY LATINA CORRUPTION/NTR GAME)

SleepDage

Nov 25, 2019
Greetings! I'm SleepDage a NSFW artist who is looking a programmer (Unity or Godot) & a female voice actress
To make a somewhat simple management/corruption game or demo to try to get some funding to do something bigger or expand upon the game with updates.
(The game is still a concept so besides the programming you can suggest stuff like features, scenarios & so on too!)

I do have to add that I'm a spanish speaker and my english might get a bit rusty at times.

General description of the project:

Tags: Female protagonist, Corruption, Groping, Exhibitionism, Cheating, Multiple endings, School setting, Impregnation (?), resource managment, simulation.

Setting: Modern USA (Since there's already too many games that take Japan as the scenary I decided to do something different.)

Protagonist:
Name: Jane Cruz
Ethnicity: Big booty Latina
Data:
-She might have a very sexy body but truth is that she is still a virgin and really naive (or plain stupid) about anything regarding sexuality.
-She moved from a quiet town to the city with his boyfriend Alex! surprisingly Alex is really slow at doing any moves on Jane so the most crazy thing he has done is grab Jane's thight.
-She is really sporty (& cocky about her skills on this) and loves to jog in a really skimpy gym outfit since that helps her move better but it usually attracts men's gaze
-She is a wannabe influencer & she might do some risky things to gain followers
-Currently she is living on a tiny apartment with Alex where they struggle with rent so Jane will have to do small jobs to be able to pay it.
1710841573800.png
Concept art by me!

Gameplay:
Basic mechanics:

-Jane need to keep track of 3 things in order to stay on her comfortable life: Her grades, paying rent & her wellbeing
+As for her grades she needs to go to her classes 3 days & completing some extra tasks or study to improve them! (getting good grades or bad ones can give some rewards or penalties)
+As for rent she can get some jobs! (Still thinking about what jobs could she get but here are some ideas I have: cashier, influencer (passive income), gym instructor, stripper & prostitution)

Jane in general:
-Jane has basic needs as any human some of these are: food, energy & happiness.
+If Jane is tired she won't be able to do stuff like chores, go to school or work out. (She can regain energy by sleeping, eating & resting)
+If Jane is hungry her energy will drain fast. (hunger can only be regained by eating obviously but some food might do certains effects like increase happiness, energy or libido)
+If Jane is unhappy she will refuse to do anything work/school related (She can regain happiness by working out, playing videogames, spending time with Alex, so on.)

Jane and sex:
-Jane will have 5 things to have in mind when it comes to sexuality: Purity, status, arousal, kinks & fertility (?).
+Jane's purity will determine how corrupted and willingly is Jane in relationship of being harrassed, having sex & masturbating.
+Jane's status is affected by things like: if she is virgin, if she has semen outside or inside her.
+Jane's arousal will increase the chance of doing sexy stuff when she normally wouldn't and if it's high enough Jane will cum!
+Jane's kinks is something she will gain depending on how you play and will unlock new actions. this kinks are: Cheating, Exhibitionism, being a prey.
+Fertility (If Jane can get pregnant or not) (Currently not planned until a demo/base game release.)

Jane and fame:
-Jane can get recognized and treated different by the people depending on her fame but there's two types of fame:
+Online fame (This has two categories being "regular influencer" in this one she can monetize to a certain level & she will get sometimes recognized in the street in a good or bad way as for the alternate version is "sexual icon" she will get humilliated for being recognized as a sex toy, might get harrassed more often & men will be more lustful towards her but she can monetize it extremely well.
+City fame: how the city knows Jane (this can be influenced by the online fame) she can be: unknown, good person, avid worker, lazy, bad person, sex toy, online celebrity, online whore & so on.

Jane and appearence:
-Jane can attract more or less attention depending on her appearence this is just based in two factors: clothing & "fluids"
-Jane will have multiple outfits like: gym outfit, casual outfit, swimsuit, stripper outfit, work outftit, underwear & naked (depending on what's wearing people will react)
-If Jane has fluids over her body people will react about it.

This and some minigames I have in mind for Jane's jobs & activities are some of the things I have in mind for this project! It's still in an early state so that's why I'm looking for a programmer :) if you think you can handle this please DM me.

I'm still thinking about how to monetize it so if you already a way you want to get paid (like per update/ feature) let me know! So currently I'll pay with some money out of my pocket until I decide this but i'm thinking about presenting my idea to Nutaku or maybe open a Patreon.

ALSO LOOKING FOR A FEMALE VOICE ACTRESS FOR JANE! MORE INFO DOWN BELOW

DM INFO (STUFF TO HAVE IN MIND WHILE SENDING A DM FOR WORKING ON THE PROJECT :D )

Programmers:
-Any demos or projects made in Unity or Godot you have made
-Your prices or if you want to contribute to the game freely :D
-Any references from any other people you have worked on the past (Optional)

Voice actress:
-A demo of you voice but mainly I'm looking for a somewhat energetic voice with a mild hispanic accent! (Some lines in spanish might be planned for the game)
-Videos, projects you lend your voice in the past (Optional)

That's all for now! You can suggest stuff for the game here on the thread too if you want to! don't be shy n.n

Dewyyy

Mar 16, 2024
Greetings! I'm SleepDage a NSFW artist who is looking a programmer (Unity or Godot) & a female voice actress
To make a somewhat simple management/corruption game or demo to try to get some funding to do something bigger or expand upon the game with updates.
(The game is still a concept so besides the programming you can suggest stuff like features, scenarios & so on too!)

I do have to add that I'm a spanish speaker and my english might get a bit rusty at times.

General description of the project:

Tags: Female protagonist, Corruption, Groping, Exhibitionism, Cheating, Multiple endings, School setting, Impregnation (?), resource managment, simulation.

Setting: Modern USA (Since there's already too many games that take Japan as the scenary I decided to do something different.)

Protagonist:
Name: Jane Cruz
Ethnicity: Big booty Latina
Data:
-She might have a very sexy body but truth is that she is still a virgin and really naive (or plain stupid) about anything regarding sexuality.
-She moved from a quiet town to the city with his boyfriend Alex! surprisingly Alex is really slow at doing any moves on Jane so the most crazy thing he has done is grab Jane's thight.
-She is really sporty (& cocky about her skills on this) and loves to jog in a really skimpy gym outfit since that helps her move better but it usually attracts men's gaze
-She is a wannabe influencer & she might do some risky things to gain followers
-Currently she is living on a tiny apartment with Alex where they struggle with rent so Jane will have to do small jobs to be able to pay it.
View attachment 3458185
Concept art by me!

Gameplay:
Basic mechanics:

-Jane need to keep track of 3 things in order to stay on her comfortable life: Her grades, paying rent & her wellbeing
+As for her grades she needs to go to her classes 3 days & completing some extra tasks or study to improve them! (getting good grades or bad ones can give some rewards or penalties)
+As for rent she can get some jobs! (Still thinking about what jobs could she get but here are some ideas I have: cashier, influencer (passive income), gym instructor, stripper & prostitution)

Jane in general:
-Jane has basic needs as any human some of these are: food, energy & happiness.
+If Jane is tired she won't be able to do stuff like chores, go to school or work out. (She can regain energy by sleeping, eating & resting)
+If Jane is hungry her energy will drain fast. (hunger can only be regained by eating obviously but some food might do certains effects like increase happiness, energy or libido)
+If Jane is unhappy she will refuse to do anything work/school related (She can regain happiness by working out, playing videogames, spending time with Alex, so on.)

Jane and sex:
-Jane will have 5 things to have in mind when it comes to sexuality: Purity, status, arousal, kinks & fertility (?).
+Jane's purity will determine how corrupted and willingly is Jane in relationship of being harrassed, having sex & masturbating.
+Jane's status is affected by things like: if she is virgin, if she has semen outside or inside her.
+Jane's arousal will increase the chance of doing sexy stuff when she normally wouldn't and if it's high enough Jane will cum!
+Jane's kinks is something she will gain depending on how you play and will unlock new actions. this kinks are: Cheating, Exhibitionism, being a prey.
+Fertility (If Jane can get pregnant or not) (Currently not planned until a demo/base game release.)

Jane and fame:
-Jane can get recognized and treated different by the people depending on her fame but there's two types of fame:
+Online fame (This has two categories being "regular influencer" in this one she can monetize to a certain level & she will get sometimes recognized in the street in a good or bad way as for the alternate version is "sexual icon" she will get humilliated for being recognized as a sex toy, might get harrassed more often & men will be more lustful towards her but she can monetize it extremely well.
+City fame: how the city knows Jane (this can be influenced by the online fame) she can be: unknown, good person, avid worker, lazy, bad person, sex toy, online celebrity, online whore & so on.

Jane and appearence:
-Jane can attract more or less attention depending on her appearence this is just based in two factors: clothing & "fluids"
-Jane will have multiple outfits like: gym outfit, casual outfit, swimsuit, stripper outfit, work outftit, underwear & naked (depending on what's wearing people will react)
-If Jane has fluids over her body people will react about it.

This and some minigames I have in mind for Jane's jobs & activities are some of the things I have in mind for this project! It's still in an early state so that's why I'm looking for a programmer :) if you think you can handle this please DM me.

I'm still thinking about how to monetize it so if you already a way you want to get paid (like per update/ feature) let me know! So currently I'll pay with some money out of my pocket until I decide this but i'm thinking about presenting my idea to Nutaku or maybe open a Patreon.

ALSO LOOKING FOR A FEMALE VOICE ACTRESS FOR JANE! MORE INFO DOWN BELOW

DM INFO (STUFF TO HAVE IN MIND WHILE SENDING A DM FOR WORKING ON THE PROJECT :D )

Programmers:
-Any demos or projects made in Unity or Godot you have made
-Any references from any other people you have worked on the past (Optional)

Voice actress:
-A demo of you voice but mainly I'm looking for a somewhat energetic voice with a mild hispanic accent! (Some lines in spanish might be planned for the game)
-Videos, projects you lend your voice in the past (Optional)

That's all for now! You can suggest stuff for the game here on the thread too if you want to! don't be shy n.n
Hi there SleepDage ,

Unity dev here having 3 yrs of experience with unity , i think i can help you out for some reason im unable to dm u , if u can please dm me so we can discuss , you can also message me on discord: dewydreamer_59732

Cheers!