Unity Looking for people to collaborate with on a game (programmers / 3D artists / storywriters)

excelsum

Jun 30, 2017
Hello folks,
I am a programmer who is looking to collaborate with some other people to create an awesome game.

As I've already written above, I program. My main languages are C# and Javascript. I do contract work for smaller projects here and there, but I never really created anything intended to be published to the general public. Most of the time, the stuff that I work on never gets noticed by anyone, which of course, is obvious with backend programming. That is why I am currently looking forward to work on a project which is targeted to be seen (or played) by people - a game.

Not only am I really incompetent in 3D modeling and GFX work in general, but I also don't like to work on my own without any input and feedback from others. That's probably the reason why I do so much contract work instead of finally creating something myself, such as a game.

I am looking for some people who have experience in either programming or 3D modeling. They should be somewhat proficient in what they do and they should not have started to learn either programming or 3D modeling a week ago. Added to that, they should know the workflow of working in a team, they should be able to effectively work as part of a team and they should be open minded for objective criticism. (If you never worked in a team, that's no problem, as long as you are willing to)

Regarding me and my skillset:
I am working with C# for more than 3 years now and I began working with Javascript about a year ago. While I haven't created a game and have not really worked with Unity before, I see absolutely no problem in getting to know to work with Unity to be able to release a game in the future. I have done some comparable stuff if anybody knows GTA Roleplay, which is very much like game development from the programming aspect.

Just to make it clear, I do not expect the 3D artist to be a pro in Daz3D or the programmer to be experienced with Unity but being proficient in what they do in their fields in general.

The game itself should be progression, stats, and level based. Much like LOP Gold games like Living with Temptation but less linear and more dynamic. No rape, no bestiality or violence. Besides these few exceptions, I am open to everything.

Thank you guys for reading, and please excuse my grammar, I am not a native.

Edit: aah btw, I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding whatever