• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking looking for Isekai Monster game

Oborosen

Mar 21, 2019
Game takes place in a different world where the main character M/F, is transported one night in their sleep.
They awake in some small hut with a strange, obviously female creature with pale skin and no lower jaw. This creature turns out to be known as simply "The Witch" and she is the one who brought you into this world, but she has no way of returning you and finding a way back is up to you.

The game was not as bare bones as one would think when I last saw it. The only problem was that it was primarily found on two separate Chan.com sites, and when they started to crash. That was it for me being able to reliably find the game.

The material mostly centered around xenophilic relationships with men & women who were sentient monsters of some sort. One of the primary ones being the daughter of the village metal worker. She was a stocky, grey furred goat like creature. Who primarily grew interested in the main character simply because they were traveler from another world.

The art style was very catching, with the vast amount of the creature art being very good and most of the characters being well written enough to be memorable.

It's been bugging me for a long time now, because I've never been able to remember the name of game itself, and I did hear that the creator had a Patreon page. It just that I wasn't able to find it.

Can someone help with this?
I'm really interested to see just how far along the game has gotten, or if the creator dropped the project altogether.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sounds interesting for sure, though I no idea what it is, so do be sure to post, if you do find it yourself too