Seeking Looking for games

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
remember the early versions of the game BIG BROTHER , when appeared Eric and player could spy on night sex scenes.
I want to find something like this. Where a stranger people or new boyfriend can fuck mother, sister. And that the main character had feelings of passion and hatred at the same time. I hope u know what i mean. I do not know what the genre of games is called.
I know The Tyrant already.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This is probably the one thing other than japanese games and trainers that I can't really help with, as I'm not into voyeurism or NTR. Do you have to be a Male MC? For instance, While I'm not into Voyeurism, there is a lot of it in my favorite game, Coceter Chronicles, however, Tabitha is not a man.

Games that might meet your expectations, at least partly, Summertime Saga, which lets you spy on your neighbors through a telescope. Hack 'n' Stalk, which I believe has a lot of Voyeurism, though I haven't played it. Timestamps, now that I think of it, lets you spy on the mom character getting fucked, though it's by her husband. Milfy City already lets you spy on your dad and mom at night, and I get the impression there's gonna be more voyeurism in the future, judging by some of the items you buy. That may be the extent of my knowledge.

Look up NTR and Voyeurism tags using the advanced search options on the forum.

Reactions: dreamlord666

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
This is probably the one thing other than japanese games and trainers that I can't really help with, as I'm not into voyeurism or NTR. Do you have to be a Male MC? For instance, While I'm not into Voyeurism, there is a lot of it in my favorite game, Coceter Chronicles, however, Tabitha is not a man.

Games that might meet your expectations, at least partly, Summertime Saga, which lets you spy on your neighbors through a telescope. Hack 'n' Stalk, which I believe has a lot of Voyeurism, though I haven't played it. Timestamps, now that I think of it, lets you spy on the mom character getting fucked, though it's by her husband. Milfy City already lets you spy on your dad and mom at night, and I get the impression there's gonna be more voyeurism in the future, judging by some of the items you buy. That may be the extent of my knowledge.

Look up NTR and Voyeurism tags using the advanced search options on the forum.
thanks anyway