looking for games with mainly horse on woman s

salukami

Jul 11, 2023
so as the title says im looking for games with mainly horse on woman content it can have other stuff aswell

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
Rock Candy does well for this specifically, Horace's Hoarse Horse Whores is a collection of a few games that are mostly horse based, one of the games features a few options for animals and people too though. There's not a whole lot to do but the few things available are in-depth and highly customizable.

Butakoma tends to come to mind as well, if you like RPGM games with lots of loss H-scenes like I do then this is gonna be a great game to grind over-time. Stories are well written enough to not be grating. Drop Factory is his magnum-opus in my opinion but Vitamin Quest is probably his best known stuff. Theres also a spin-off series called Slice of Venture/Vitamin+ that is basically just a interactive VN series centered around beast stuff, theres a ton of games in the series.

Flying Princess: Inter Breed is the most fun game I have to recommend. The story is good, the gameplay is fun and the art is great. Horse stuff doesn't happen until later in the game but the name basically says what the rest of the game is like. This is a must play for anyone who can tolerate the content IMO.

:3

enjoy.