• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for games where u choose where to go yourself

nudededidudedi

May 4, 2018
Idk what to call this but, I'm looking for games with navigation systems such as in ( Big Brother, Man of the house, etc)

I'm simply tired of scrolling through endless pages of linear games with the same copypasta plot and want a little more interaction than those damnd text boxes

Reactions: UserX

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As opposed to 10 render sex scenes and no plot?

Good plot driven Life Sims, the type of game you're looking for, include:

Milfy City

Mythic Manor

View of Family

Summertime Saga

Reactions: DrackDrap

nudededidudedi

May 4, 2018
As opposed to 10 render sex scenes and no plot?

Good plot driven Life Sims, the type of game you're looking for, include:

Milfy City

Mythic Manor

View of Family

Summertime Saga
I've played all but one of the games u listed (Mythic Manor) I will look it up, But yeah also games like ss and milfy city is exactly what I'm talking about

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Idk what to call this but, I'm looking for games with navigation systems such as in ( Big Brother, Man of the house, etc)

I'm simply tired of scrolling through endless pages of linear games with the same copypasta plot and want a little more interaction than those damnd text boxes
Lust Man Standing
Lucky Mark
School. Love, and Friends
most QSP games

Reactions: DrackDrap

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I recently released my game, and it sounds like what you're looking for.

You own a hotel, you can talk to four girls (more are coming). For the most part you can ignore characters you don't like, except in one case. And you can play it at your own pace. Here's a link >

nudededidudedi

May 4, 2018
I recently released my game, and it sounds like what you're looking for.

You own a hotel, you can talk to four girls (more are coming). For the most part you can ignore characters you don't like, except in one case. And you can play it at your own pace. Here's a link >
Thanks, will check out