Seeking Looking for games that are like "The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~"

CandyKid

Aug 5, 2018
(The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~)
I'm looking for games, that are similar or like the one in the title. It should contain stuff like: tentacle, pregnancy/cumflation/parasite, bestiality/monster - some kind of fantasy stuff c:

But it should not contain sex between human if possible :x
(like the game in the title - there are only monster that do something with the female mc)

It can be turn based or something else, that's not so important, but it would be nice, if it's similiar like the game in the title.

Reactions: Cutie-pie

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Hmmmm games that have no sex between humans is actually a pretty tough ask.

Ayano the Exorcist comes to mind where you play as an exorcist exploring a fleshy dungeon with tons of tentacle monsters/traps. Out of all the games, this one probably is the most tentacle-heavy.

If you liked Agnietta, you really should try Wings of Roldea which also employs the extensive use of standing pictures/animations. It does feature some sex with people but it's largely monsters/slimes/tentacles/traps. Out of all the games out there, this one probably "feels" the most like Agnietta.

Exor-sister Yuii by TeamJOKER is an older game that also fits your requirements. The drawing style is a bit janky but there's really nothing quite like it. I like it and it's all creatures/tentacles.

Hope that can sorta get you started.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilbes and CandyKid

CandyKid

Aug 5, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ probably fit. While it does feature some human sex (in the form of futanaries, and also depending on if you consider the fairies humans or monsters I geuss), the vast majority of it is tentacles, and after being raped by said tentacles you get pregnant, and give birth to new monsters you use to fight
Oh wow, damnnn that one looks really good c:
Thank u very much!

Btw, if u or somebody else got something else, then please tell me as well c:
(Give me as much as possible :x )

CandyKid

Aug 5, 2018
Hmmmm games that have no sex between humans is actually a pretty tough ask.

Ayano the Exorcist comes to mind where you play as an exorcist exploring a fleshy dungeon with tons of tentacle monsters/traps. Out of all the games, this one probably is the most tentacle-heavy.

If you liked Agnietta, you really should try Wings of Roldea which also employs the extensive use of standing pictures/animations. It does feature some sex with people but it's largely monsters/slimes/tentacles/traps. Out of all the games out there, this one probably "feels" the most like Agnietta.

Exor-sister Yuii by TeamJOKER is an older game that also fits your requirements. The drawing style is a bit janky but there's really nothing quite like it. I like it and it's all creatures/tentacles.

Hope that can sorta get you started.
Thank u very much! c:
I will try all of them.
The more the better heheeheee c;

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oh wow, damnnn that one looks really good c:
Thank u very much!

Btw, if u or somebody else got something else, then please tell me as well c:
(Give me as much as possible :x )
If Tsukinomizu Project games such as Naedoko Demons Ground look good to you, then you should probably also check out their other games such as Lily Knight Saga, Lady Knight Saga, Nightmare Girls, and Succubus Trap Island (MTL).

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
hmmm

well not sure about the no human on human bit but

all on steam

"Latex dungeon" mostly about latex monsters and you get gaining armor with latex kinda turing u into a monster(you can take it off and there are multiple types or latex armor)

"Mage Kanade's Futanari dungeon" short but sweet kinda game closest thing to a human is the succubus bosses towards the end of the game( they turn you into a futanari in the beginning

"The adventures of MICOCO" ehh its okay all tentacles if u fail the 2nd time its game over so you cant build up any kinda of lust so a lot of back tracking to move forward.

more human on human

"Claire's quest" alot of human on human but also monsters too bc the world is getting over run by the demon king alot of story but the updates are really slow but the game is fun

"Overgrown Genesis" havent finished kinda hard game but its done dev is working on clairs quest rn i think that what the post say but mostly zombies apocalypse

mostly human on human

"Third Crisis" hmm more human on human but there are monsters from time to time not sure kinda fuzzy on the ratio been waiting for the updates to pile up to play again pretty fast on updates

(lol i suck at using forums so i just use this website to try games using the browser then go here or steam to download it)

played the second game fun didnt finish it mostly human on human for story and you travel around fighting mosters idk about the first one

https://f95zone.to/threads/ashley-the-pirate-v0-4-8-1-yioruyioru.58083/
hmm like the game there is human on human and monters too

monsters you can avoid most human interactions

and last but not least is "DEGREES OF LEWDITY" just try it

EDIT:lol found this just now
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eclipse-witch-a-witchs-chronicles-v1-0-0a-demo-mtl-oneone1.158364/
its a demo kinda buggy but will watch out for this

Last edited:

DumbQccount

Oct 9, 2021
hmmm

all on steam

"Latex dungeon" mostly about latex monsters and you get gaining armor with latex kinda turing u into a monster(you can take it off and there are multiple types or latex armor)

"Mage Kanade's Futanari dungeon" short but sweet kinda game closest thing to a human is the succubus bosses towards the end of the game( they turn you into a futanari in the beginning

"The adventures of MICOCO" ehh its okay all tentacles if u fail the 2nd time its game over so you cant build up any kinda of lust so a lot of back tracking to move forward.

more human on human

"Claire's quest" alot of human on human but also monsters too bc the world is getting over run by the demon king alot of story but the updates are really slow but the game is fun

"Overgrown Genesis" havent finished kinda hard game but its done dev is working on clairs quest rn i think that what the post say but mostly zombies apocalypse

mostly human on human

"Third Crisis" hmm more human on human but there are monsters from time to time not sure kinda fuzzy on the ratio been waiting for the updates to pile up to play again pretty fast on updates

(lol i suck at using forums so i just use this website to try games using the browser then go here or steam to download it)

played the second game fun didnt finish it mostly human on human for story and you travel around fighting mosters idk about the first one

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-eclipse-witch-a-witchs-chronicles-v1-0-0a-demo-mtl-oneone1.158364/
hmmm

all on steam

more human on human

mostly human on human

(Clap, Clap, Clap)
Just wanted to say thanks for the great recommendations

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
hmmm

all on steam

more human on human

mostly human on human

do you know games where monsters / insects are stick to your body like in the agnietta ? 1693466202693.png

uwunouwu

Jan 30, 2024
(The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~)
I'm looking for games, that are similar or like the one in the title. It should contain stuff like: tentacle, pregnancy/cumflation/parasite, bestiality/monster - some kind of fantasy stuff c:

But it should not contain sex between human if possible :x
(like the game in the title - there are only monster that do something with the female mc)

It can be turn based or something else, that's not so important, but it would be nice, if it's similar like the game in the title.
you should also play 'Succubus Trap Adventure' It is game where there are only monster stuffs and you need to solve
the puzzle to clear dungeon give it a try it is not boring and it has both good and bad endings, story is also unique
and yeah one more comes into my mind that is 'Hailey's Adventure' it is not completed and I suggest you to play on android
it has same monsters like in Agnietta game so you will enjoy it too

Last edited: