Seeking Looking for games like JSK, Sephiria VS Nano, or Demon King Domination

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
To put it simply, I can't stand VN. I like games that have a goal and can be played within an hour. I've got things to do.
I looking for interactive, unique, or interesting games. Some parameters below:

I like games where you defeat and have sex, but it seems like these are hard to find. Even on Flashpoint.
Games like this: https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-king-domination-deluxe-edition-belgerum.10898/

I don't even care if it's like Rance. Rance at least had tactics that made you think and kept you on your toes
and the story was a bit interesting. With regular CGs. Even Elven Conquest.

But generally, I don't like Turn based combat that plays like Pokemon.
It takes forever to get to a scene, so things like RPM are very hit or miss for me.
And sidescrollers need to be VERY interactive or interesting, I'm not a fan of Kaizo Traps.
And Mugen is hit or miss for me too.

If you've got stuff that's interactive, fighting, or has a unique playstyle, please send it!
I don't care if it's on here or DLSite or itch. Even furry stuff. If you've got something, I'm all ears!

To reciprocate, I'll put a link here to a thread I did a catgirl and furry list on. Maybe it'll
be something you like. Please check it out after responding, iiiit's pretty big.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-straight-furry-game.40155/post-6684171

Games I like are:

-Boxing Girls Mobius
-Super Deepthroat
-Stones
-Sapphire Safari
-Breeding Town
-Window Girl
-Brothel Management (genre)
-Corruption of Champions (HTML Text Based)
- J Girl Train / FF Fight
-Monster Girl Dreams (my absolute favorite)
-Ronin Spirit of The Sword

(SFW ones are:
-Bowman
-Damn Birds
-Learn To Fly
-Raze
-Territory War
-Raze
-The Last Stand
-Pandemic
-Infectionator)

Please let me know if you've got something along these lines.
Defeat, Management, and tactics games get you bonus brownies (not that I have any :p)!!!

Oh! And if you're into old Java Flash, check into Blue Maxima's Flashpoint after commenting.

You'll like what you see. ;)