Seeking Looking for games like DMD,Melody,MyCuteNeighbours

kreuzer2

Jul 12, 2017
Hey there. :)
As the title says im looking for new games.
They should be finished or have a long story already.
The models should be looking as good as the ones from DMD, Melody, MyCuteNeighbours or Milfycity or atleast close :p
Teen models must exist, I dont care if its incest or not just want younger (NOT TO YOUNG!!) models.
Also please no RPGMaker games.

Have already played : DMD,Melody,Milfycity,MySweetNeighbours,DualFamily,Bigbrother,ParantelLove,BabySitter,IloveDaddy,AuPairInnocence

kreuzer2

Jul 12, 2017
thanks :) au pair innocence and sins of the father are looking good downloading them rn ;) feel free to post more im having holidays rn and im bored

@Katgza wtf the girl from au pair innocence looks exactly like Triss from Witcher^^ or is it just me?

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
thanks :) au pair innocence and sins of the father are looking good downloading them rn ;) feel free to post more im having holidays rn and im bored

@Katgza wtf the girl from au pair innocence looks exactly like Triss from Witcher^^ or is it just me?
yeah she the model is based on her.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Isn't Au Pair innocence the one where the "Dad is a dick" trope of a father cucks you with the girl you're into, but played by you, making you cuck yourself?

More to the point

My *Sweet Neighbors and Dating My Daughter use exactly the same mechanics as

Babysitter - This one has excellent writing, in fact it's writer is the guy I go to for advice. In it you play as the uncle to a niece who's moved in with you in the city in order to find work and try to start a career as a journalist. Over time you develop feelings for one another, and depending on how you play the game, those feelings can be more lust based or romance based. As well as the niece there are a few other ancillary characters to be involved with, including your secretary and your niece's best friend. It's characters are consistent and well written, I definitely suggest it.

Parental Love - This one, I like to say, is everything that DmD should be. In it you play as a father separated from his daughters for 16 years due to his battle with addiction and putting his life back together. However this has apparently happened and the game starts with you, the father, meeting your wife, their mother at a bar to talk things over in person. She's eager to give you a chance to redeem yourself, as, in spite of your problems, it seems she still loved you. So you navigate this scene well and are invited to come home with her. On the way home you have to stop by the gym to pick up your eldest daughter. Your first sight of her in 16 years is of her perfect ass as she bends over in some part of her routine, something the game even allows you to comment on. You make it home, get to know her a bit more, as well as your younger daughter, before going to bed with your wife. It doesn't take long for events to unfold where your eldest daughter, with daddy issues of course, starts to see you as a man, and you seeing her as a woman, begin things. But that's not all, you have your wife, another daughter, her friend, and more that I won't spoil, since the game kinda treats it as a surprise.

You may also enjoy

Sisterly Lust - This one you play as a brother/son, but its a VN in like the above, somewhat, in which you have 3 sexy sisters, and your mother to romance/seduce as well as plenty of ancillary characters. Each sister is different but you spend time with them and get to know them all in their own right, and discovering/exploring your mother's sexy secrets make for quite the adventure. The game has a very fun premise, constantly delivers sexual content to keep you coming back for more. It's one I always look forward to, fun to play each release and each of the characters are great.

I Love Daddy - When I first started playing adult games I ran into a lot with a lot of content, but horrible writing. So when I eventually landed on this one it was like a breath of fresh air. You play as the daughter for a change in this title, seducing her titular daddy. Depending on how you play this game can play out as a typical incest game with endings that detail consequences of that life, or, doing certain things, explore an awesome and completely unexpected backstory and future for your characters. To now, even though I've played dozens of games since it makes this list because I like it as much if not more than all of these.

kreuzer2

Jul 12, 2017
Hey thanks for the big reply and the time u invested here :)
I forgot to write it here but i tried every of these games but sisterly lust.
sry i cant imagine all the games ive already played

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Isn't Au Pair innocence the one where the "Dad is a dick" trope of a father cucks you with the girl you're into, but played by you, making you cuck yourself?
Optional Route for Cuckold lovers, but since u can avoid it fine game by me, besides there's more content for the son than the father.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The models should be looking as good as the ones from DMD, Melody, MyCuteNeighbours or Milfycity or atleast close :p
Teen models must exist, I dont care if its incest or not just want younger (NOT TO YOUNG!!) models.

Have already played : DMD,Melody,Milfycity,MySweetNeighbours,DualFamily,Bigbrother,ParantelLove,BabySitter,IloveDaddy,AuPairInnocence
Dreams of Desire,Dreaming of Dana,The Gift Reloaded,Two Weeks,Freeloading Family,Milf's Tale,A Sister's Love,My Life with Mary,A Wife and Mother,For Elise,My Sister My Roommate,My Cute Cousin/now My Cute Roommate/.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

" " has plenty of teen models.

Reactions: deletia666

joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
i would recommend Mythic Manor, Solvalley School and House Arrest. I liked the games you liked and i enjoyed those 3 very much as well

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
is one I've been recommending a lot lately. Despite the first impressions it's not a DmD ripoff. If anything it plays more like an ICSTOR game but with you playing the role of the parent

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
is one I've been recommending a lot lately. Despite the first impressions it's not a DmD ripoff. If anything it plays more like an ICSTOR game but with you playing the role of the parent
The visuals in that game are really good, I might have to go back to that one. First time I played it seemed like a diner simulator. Didn't feel like waiting tables in my fantasy AND my real life.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The visuals in that game are really good, I might have to go back to that one. First time I played it seemed like a diner simulator. Didn't feel like waiting tables in my fantasy AND my real life.
A lot of the plot is about trying to keep the diner in business, but it's more a setting than anything else. You spend a good amount of time there but I wouldn't say most. I recommend a second visit. It's got 8 episodes out now for patrons (9th is being released today) and I want to say 7 available publicly.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Wish they did an android version of daughter for desert

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
EDIT:
I deleted the previous list i posted here earlier, because the list is still in developement and got some major changes!
You find the whole list over here:

(see also link in my signature)

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wow sry didnt even saw this post!
ive played prolly close to all of them by now....
downloading The Twist now @Hyperserver thanks!
you are welcome - glad you like this list (y)

but it already changed (updated). You may watch out my thread:
(also linked in my signature)

Reactions: saravanan

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-ep-4-1-monkeyposter_7.22818/ it's a game inspired by DMD and MSN

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
inspired: yes
but still far away from games like DMD
even the dev is pretty new and its his first game ever - but i like and appreciate the progress he does so far and if he keeps up like this he might end as one of the "bigger" creators one day!
Each way you are right to recommend his game, but for comparing with DMD its FAR to early imho