Seeking Looking for Games like Corruption, Research into corruption and Max Life

Sension

Jul 16, 2017
I search for games like Coruption, Research into Corruption, and Max Life.
Mostly games with Honey Select models and a sand-box-like gameplay with the aim to corrupt/seduce several girls.

Reactions: DarkGork

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Mostly games with Honey Select models and a sand-box-like gameplay with the aim to corrupt/seduce several girls.
A perverted family and mythic manor, which are the only honey select games I like. Mythic is a sandbox, APF not as much. Both however have multiple relationships.

GeezM

Apr 5, 2018
Almost every game posted on this forum.

G

gandalf313313

Hey, did you find any similar games yet? I actually have the exact same question, they are also my favorite here, looking for anything similar. Mystic Manor, Max life, Corruption, Research into Corruption. Solvalley was alright. Didn't like a perverted family. Any suggestions? thank you

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey, did you find any similar games yet? I actually have the exact same question, they are also my favorite here, looking for anything similar. Mystic Manor, Max life, Corruption, Research into Corruption. Solvalley was alright. Didn't like a perverted family. Any suggestions? thank you
You could try making movies. And I'm pretty sure someone started a thread specifically about honey select models you could find. But the Dev behind making movies is good people. Models aren't quite as nice as mythic manor, but they're better than corruption or Max's life imo.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I think Harem Hotel, Perverted Hotel and One More Chance would fit that as well

Reactions: 3027047

padder

May 5, 2018
Cohabilitation and .... house arrest. Both are good honey select games, lots of content. Enjoyed them both.

Reactions: Raikusen

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
This one is Honey Select, but with some photoshop work. Looks pretty good so far, but for now it's just a preview. Not sure if the dev will really make the game:

This one is on my favorites honey ones :

This one have good looking art, but I didn't liked the story so I dropped:

This one have a lot of sex content, since the beginning, but the story is pretty ridiculous. But, the story is so ridiculous that it makes you laugh a lot of times. Also, if you search for the dev name, you'll find some others games that i still didn't played:

This one start pretty bad imo (on the first scenes on the bar, with a lot of unnecessary jokes), but it turns good later. Just hope it continues this way (game is pretty new):

And there's this one. I found it very good, but it's pretty small and there's a long time that we didn't had any update:

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
This game would seem to fit your criteria:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
This one is Honey Select, but with some photoshop work. Looks pretty good so far, but for now it's just a preview. Not sure if the dev will really make the game:

This one is on my favorites honey ones :

This one have good looking art, but I didn't liked the story so I dropped:

This one have a lot of sex content, since the beginning, but the story is pretty ridiculous. But, the story is so ridiculous that it makes you laugh a lot of times. Also, if you search for the dev name, you'll find some others games that i still didn't played:

This one start pretty bad imo (on the first scenes on the bar, with a lot of unnecessary jokes), but it turns good later. Just hope it continues this way (game is pretty new):

And there's this one. I found it very good, but it's pretty small and there's a long time that we didn't had any update:
Problem i find with a lot of these is the majority have the balloon tit syndrome. I dont mind it as much if they include a small boobed model as well, but most dont even have that. Solvalley school has smaller boobs, i like that. Ecchi Sensei is absolutely great for that. Lots of smaller/medium boobs. Its a shame Glassix doesnt have any animation. It would be soo much better with it. Still a good corruption game, just a little grindy without cheats.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Problem i find with a lot of these is the majority have the balloon tit syndrome. I dont mind it as much if they include a small boobed model as well, but most dont even have that. Solvalley school has smaller boobs, i like that. Ecchi Sensei is absolutely great for that. Lots of smaller/medium boobs. Its a shame Glassix doesnt have any animation. It would be soo much better with it. Still a good corruption game, just a little grindy without cheats.
Yeah I hate this giant tits too haha. All the games I put on the comment have small, normal and big (but not giant) tits.

Reactions: domibo1 and str8up

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Have you tried Night city productions "Superpowered" title

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I know my post is a year later but people do come look at these posts from time to time so here is my suggestion.
Not sure if it is mentioned on here but you really should try Dark Magic. It has great smooth animations. Also has facial expressions that make the game even better imo. It is a corruption type of game. Only difference in this game is that your the only guy among tons of women who are constantly trying to find a reason to see your junk. I think the game starts off as adopted mom and sister or step mom and sister but there is of coarse an incest patch and cheat mod on the op under
"Book of Memory Guide:". You can give yourself full stats and money can also raise every ones corruption but i think that can break the game or just make it so you miss scenes so I suggest only money and change to incest "i think the code is for incest and it is on the guide page"for first run.
Oh and they do have different size boobs though majority of boobs are Hugh. Most of the younger women have different size boobs from small to medium.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-8-1-f-lord.18418/

Sep 10, 2018
A year on I have to say I've done a 180 on honey select, I've seen devs do amazing things with the models and a bit of creativity and the games manage to often have 10x the content of DAZ games because of how much quicker the dev process is..