Seeking Looking for Foot Fetish games

Nov 9, 2021
Hello all! I'm looking for some foot fetish games that have emphasis on feet/foot fetish, but also have very detailed feet(similar to Welcome to Free Will) it seems to be one of a kind for foot fetish games, but hoping I can get some more! Thank you!

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I'm not sure what kind of gameplay you want besides 'contains foot fetish', or even what kind of foot content exactly, but my wheelhouse is RPGs so that's all I have for you, sorry o_O

So have you tried 'Sweet Scam', 'Mistresses of the Forest' or maybe 'Tower of Trample'? The first two have fairly detailed models, as far as I know, and the last one is considered something of a cult classic. It's 2D art, but high quality, so idk if that counts? 'Take That Succubus' is purely feet based and a suuuper promising new project, but the author has a potato PC so her renders lack the detail requirement you're asking for.

Sadly I'm not super familiar with VNs, otherwise I might have more suggestions for you. Best of luck, okay? :giggle:

arrivedercii

May 20, 2022
I'm not sure what kind of gameplay you want besides 'contains foot fetish', or even what kind of foot content exactly, but my wheelhouse is RPGs so that's all I have for you, sorry o_O

So have you tried 'Sweet Scam', 'Mistresses of the Forest' or maybe 'Tower of Trample'? The first two have fairly detailed models, as far as I know, and the last one is considered something of a cult classic. It's 2D art, but high quality, so idk if that counts? 'Take That Succubus' is purely feet based and a suuuper promising new project, but the author has a potato PC so her renders lack the detail requirement you're asking for.

Sadly I'm not super familiar with VNs, otherwise I might have more suggestions for you. Best of luck, okay? :giggle:
i think i play all rpgm feet games but its worth to try can you suggest good 2d feet game