2D Looking for feedback on game artstyle!

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
img2.PNG
gif.gif gif2.gif

Hey there guys and gals!

Thank you for taking your time to visit my thread!
I would like to create a "point and click" game with kind of a special artstyle.
Im not really an artist though and would really appreciate some honest feedback.
Also if some people actually have interest in somthing like this, I will be happy to post more!

img.png

Last edited:

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Looks very nice, good work. I would play a game with this style and it looks better than what I can do.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Im not really an artist
> Makes good art
:p

Looks great can't wait to see what you are making.

nosok

Mar 10, 2018
looks nice but tits may be bigger. and... pony character? (that purple skin chick with staf on the picture, dunno what it is in fact) looks not so good compared with 2 others

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
looks nice but tits may be bigger. and... pony character? (that purple skin chick with staf on the picture, dunno what it is in fact) looks not so good compared with 2 others
No ponys.. but there will be some extra thicc characters!

• Hey there
Reactions: nosok

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Great art style , would be awesome for action side scroll.What kinks ur game going to have hope for some futa since warcraft, and u have plenty of resources for that ?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Looks good to me, far better than anything I could manage. I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler.

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
Your style is great. Looks modern and slik. Curiously wondering how the animations are going to be...
I have added my first, might rework it once I have more experience.

Great art style , would be awesome for action side scroll.What kinks ur game going to have hope for some futa since warcraft, and u have plenty of resources for that ?
Thanks! it will be a point and click puzzle game.
For kinks, there will in fact be futa.
From everything a little, nothing in excess thou.

Looks great. I would like to see more please...
Thank you, more is coming for sure!