RPGM Looking for Feedback on Femdom Fighting Game

pajamafox

Apr 5, 2022
[first post, sorry if I mess something up fellow gamers]

TW: Femdom, CBT, various kinds of smell torture, Activate Windows,

I actually love games like Tower of Trample, or the early Girl Beats Hero type of games, or any of the demon fighting games SSKH2 makes, where the main character just gets beaten and humiliated through the course of combat. I recently got inspired by a since abandoned project called POV Fight to learn how to use RPG maker to just load in battles and fight characters I wish would dominate me. It's actually pretty fun making all of it ( can't post it on account of having less than 3 posts on the site ). I use MZ though because the resolution cap on ace was dogwater. :whistle:

I really set out to change the formula a little to games I enjoy more. More action commands for passing/failing, rather than exclusively knowing what things to select. I wanted to know what people think about the style of combat, how it could be improved or maybe what characters you'd want to see. Same for humiliation scenes, my sexuality is so wild I couldn't even begin to list all the humiliating stuff that I'd produce content for so maybe you are the same. If the stuff you see here isn't your cup of tea, don't freak out, I could make just about anything from more vanilla to even more degenerate. This was just what I happened to want to see the 2-3 days I made the fight.

Currently the game just has a menu that loads you into combat directly. I'd like to eventually make a real game, but that would probably involve original characters map making, plot. Stuff I'm not super interested in doing right now, since it doesn't involve a woman beating your ass. So I'll just show the type of combat I've worked on so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The most basic stuff about the combat is that you have basic attacks with a simple QTE attached, and at the end of every turn you lose a sort of "stamina" bar, which is your oxygen levels. In many contexts this just serves to make it so you have to take a brief waiting turn to breath and replenish it, but in other contexts it is used to punish the player directly. The enemy could set up something, like a grapple, which triggers if you chose to breath that turn (or potentially if you chose to not breath).

The damage calc and numbers are all rather low and easy to follow. Something Paper Mario-esque. You take your turn and she does various set ups and attacks you have to parry by doing unique QTE's for that attack that are varying levels of hard. I never personally liked the uber grindset difficulty games, I like it when you could beat and opponent just by doing every action skillfully. But the trade off for me there is that the QTE's are actually hard. These, like the fetishes, could also be adjusted by opponent or potentially even a difficulty select.

For your other attacks, you have a couple specials. Both of them require the user breath that turn to cast them (so you have to time when you use them carefully). One is to heal and the other is to do extra damage, rather straightforward. There are also other specials but they are dependent on your character's status effects, more on that later.

For our test battle, yoruichi here, she has 20 HP like you, two phases (or one if you select hard mode which sets her difficulty to the harder phase from the start), and 5-6 separate ways to deal damage/humiliate the hero. Normally I wouldn't spoil but since this is just for feedback I probably should. So on to her attacks, as that is the bulk of the enjoyable gameplay for me personally.

The most common attack and probably simplest is just a swift kick to the crotch. It's a basic event with random times for a prompt to press a button to block. It will still do 1 damage even if blocked, and is her most common way to consistently apply pressure to you.

After that she has an attack that is different depending on the phase. In phase 1, she simply grabs and punches you, dealing 2 damage with no QTE. In phase 2, she keeps hold of you, first hitting you with bad breath then proceeding to drain you with a kiss. The QTE for this is a mash, which is currently probably way too hard, being 100 inputs in 10 seconds on one button, but in this case I happen to tap very quickly and it is calibrated to me. It probably wouldn't be that hard on the average person who doesn't jitter click in most combat sequences like it for a public release. After if you succeed you lose 1HP and 1MP on top of the earlier damage from punching. But if you fail she drains 3HP, 5MP, and steals your HEAL skill, making the fight rather hard.

The two ways she abuses breathing involve an attack where she sets up one turn, lifting her arms up. And if you breath the following turn she pins you to her armpits and deals damage with a roll chance to escape. Probably the most devastating attack to be hit by, could (in theory) KO you in one turn, but otherwise is avoidable if you are smart and gives you two free hits in.

The second triggers in the second half of the fight, where at the end of turns she picks at her ass as a text dialogue. This doesn't waste a turn for her and she can attack both the turn it activates and the next turn without any other backdraws. If you breath on the turn after the text dialogue she'll be ready for it and fart on you, dealing damage and poisoning you. It does trigger after set turn amounts so it can be planned for.

But by far the most difficult attack to deal with is her charm. This is active at the start of the fight and is a very difficult reaction window to hit either right or left. First she strips her top in front of you during the waiting period before the pop up to input, which actually slows reflexes in people by making them hornier. Thought that was a nice touch.

If you fail the QTE your character will be CHARMED, a status effect that is active for 3 turns.

While charmed your character will have every ability, including breathing, sealed. And they are replaced with a move called "Worship". Every turn your character licks and worships the body of the opponent, taking 1 damage, but also forcing you to breath every turn. This can lead to very large amounts of damage and is the one attack you must avoid, but is also the hardest attack to avoid. I almost certainly, like with the mashing QTE, would tone the difficulty on this down by default, but I like to lose, so for now it is very hard.

Every enemy will also have a finishing move that activates when you are at 1 HP, meaning your total health is actually 19, not 20. If she ends her turn and you are at 1HP, you will lose. In this case I didn't make one for her yet, she just calls you pathetic.

-----

And that's where I'm at, this was my third fight I've made and I've really gotten into the groove of eventing attacks and getting assets quickly. I currently use koikatsu for every character asset, and clip studio for editing. I can draw, and in theory make all the art myself, but the grind on that would be insanely large, so for now the CSP assets are mostly for making QTE's that are good looking. I want to push the sort of polish I can achieve with just RPG Maker events, most the stuff I've seen in the game has been using the games engine and just having basic attacks, I want to do a lot more with it to be interactive.

What kind of stuff would you guys really want to see for a game like this?

Current plans regardless of any feedback for the future:
-More fights [duh]
-different kinds of QTE's that are more fun and could require skill that isn't just mashing or reacting:
Things like undertale are a good example of minigames that can be implemented to be an actually enjoyable experience. I think it's actually theoretically possible to make undertale's combat in RMMZ, though the hitboxes would be very tedious so I'd probably stick to something slightly easier to make. Little rhythm minigames sound super appealing currently.
-different ways to implement status problems and niche fetishes
-more dynamic visuals in attacks (I'd like to animate in koikatsu, but I can't get timeline mods to work and I'm a prole who torrents everything)

Things I'd like to do if I really started rolling on this:
-
An actual game, with original characters and items and maps and all that.
-A discord to have a more streamlined communication and feedback
-Potentially commissions to have whatever character you want (that is possible) as an opponent with the types of events, attacks, fetishes, QTE's, difficulty, whatever. Things like pricing would be negotiable based on how much work your idea would take to make into a fight. I feel like I'm getting pretty fast at every element of the process and could maybe reach a point where your entire fight was finished in a day, with multiple attacks and assets and dialogue and what not. It would definitely all depend.

Last edited:

pajamafox

Apr 5, 2022
Hi, any futa character planned?
I'm definitely for it, the only limitations I have are what I can get models for, which I'm pretty sure is a wide selection. Best case scenario I learn how to edit any existing model to have it and not worry about it from there.

Reactions: Entropylol

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm definitely for it, the only limitations I have are what I can get models for, which I'm pretty sure is a wide selection. Best case scenario I learn how to edit any existing model to have it and not worry about it from there.
Nice, the only thing I ask for now is to not make QTE too hard, that one thing I don't like in ToT some times when I want to advance to the next level of the tower.

pajamafox

Apr 5, 2022
Nice, the only thing I ask for now is to not make QTE too hard, that one thing I don't like in ToT some times when I want to advance to the next level of the tower.
Yeah, currently the QTE's are made around what is hard for me, personally. Like I tweak the settings until it is just outside my comfortable pass level, be those reaction times or input speeds, because I find that engaging. But I do think you shouldn't be gatekept from content because it is too hard, especially since it is a hentai game. Like people are just trying to get to the part they like or new content. Some games really like the grind element, where you make the fight easier by doing a lot of tedious stuff, but I never really liked that so much. I'd rather have a fight that I lose because I'm bad at the fight and then I get better and I can win, rather than a fight that's 99% won or lost by the hours before the fight. I'm not even sure what the equipment and stats changes will look like long term because I don't want a sort of textbook RPGmaker set up (same for visuals and gameplay for the most part).

RN my sort of goal is to get so good at the eventing process that I can have settings that adjust for stuff like this in the main menu, which really shouldn't be too difficult because I can just make the same attack selection pick between different options depending on some switch or variable or something you can change from the main menu to be easier or harder. But I think I'll get to that level just by experimenting and making more and more fights. It'd be as simple as instead of needing to tap some absurd 100 times in 10 seconds it would be 25 times in 10 seconds which almost anyone would knock out in one go.

Best possible scenario I find out a sort of streamlined QTE that is just fun to play and also could be challenging and expressive, though that will definitely take more work than the simple stuff. There would be a lot of moving parts.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Please no Quick Time Events with 512 symbols from 98 alphabets
something simple and enjoyable, something that will not bother me while replaying game many times

create different enemies with different attacks(fetishes)

avoid tedious repeating gameplay(something like if you want fetish C fight unavoidable enemies with fetish A)

Reactions: pajamafox
Dec 6, 2018
[first post, sorry if I mess something up fellow gamers]

TW: Femdom, CBT, various kinds of smell torture, Activate Windows,

I actually love games like Tower of Trample, or the early Girl Beats Hero type of games, or any of the demon fighting games SSKH2 makes, where the main character just gets beaten and humiliated through the course of combat. I recently got inspired by a since abandoned project called POV Fight to learn how to use RPG maker to just load in battles and fight characters I wish would dominate me. It's actually pretty fun making all of it ( can't post it on account of having less than 3 posts on the site ). I use MZ though because the resolution cap on ace was dogwater. :whistle:

I really set out to change the formula a little to games I enjoy more. More action commands for passing/failing, rather than exclusively knowing what things to select. I wanted to know what people think about the style of combat, how it could be improved or maybe what characters you'd want to see. Same for humiliation scenes, my sexuality is so wild I couldn't even begin to list all the humiliating stuff that I'd produce content for so maybe you are the same. If the stuff you see here isn't your cup of tea, don't freak out, I could make just about anything from more vanilla to even more degenerate. This was just what I happened to want to see the 2-3 days I made the fight.

Currently the game just has a menu that loads you into combat directly. I'd like to eventually make a real game, but that would probably involve original characters map making, plot. Stuff I'm not super interested in doing right now, since it doesn't involve a woman beating your ass. So I'll just show the type of combat I've worked on so far:

The most basic stuff about the combat is that you have basic attacks with a simple QTE attached, and at the end of every turn you lose a sort of "stamina" bar, which is your oxygen levels. In many contexts this just serves to make it so you have to take a brief waiting turn to breath and replenish it, but in other contexts it is used to punish the player directly. The enemy could set up something, like a grapple, which triggers if you chose to breath that turn (or potentially if you chose to not breath).

The damage calc and numbers are all rather low and easy to follow. Something Paper Mario-esque. You take your turn and she does various set ups and attacks you have to parry by doing unique QTE's for that attack that are varying levels of hard. I never personally liked the uber grindset difficulty games, I like it when you could beat and opponent just by doing every action skillfully. But the trade off for me there is that the QTE's are actually hard. These, like the fetishes, could also be adjusted by opponent or potentially even a difficulty select.

For your other attacks, you have a couple specials. Both of them require the user breath that turn to cast them (so you have to time when you use them carefully). One is to heal and the other is to do extra damage, rather straightforward. There are also other specials but they are dependent on your character's status effects, more on that later.

For our test battle, yoruichi here, she has 20 HP like you, two phases (or one if you select hard mode which sets her difficulty to the harder phase from the start), and 5-6 separate ways to deal damage/humiliate the hero. Normally I wouldn't spoil but since this is just for feedback I probably should. So on to her attacks, as that is the bulk of the enjoyable gameplay for me personally.

The most common attack and probably simplest is just a swift kick to the crotch. It's a basic event with random times for a prompt to press a button to block. It will still do 1 damage even if blocked, and is her most common way to consistently apply pressure to you.

After that she has an attack that is different depending on the phase. In phase 1, she simply grabs and punches you, dealing 2 damage with no QTE. In phase 2, she keeps hold of you, first hitting you with bad breath then proceeding to drain you with a kiss. The QTE for this is a mash, which is currently probably way too hard, being 100 inputs in 10 seconds on one button, but in this case I happen to tap very quickly and it is calibrated to me. It probably wouldn't be that hard on the average person who doesn't jitter click in most combat sequences like it for a public release. After if you succeed you lose 1HP and 1MP on top of the earlier damage from punching. But if you fail she drains 3HP, 5MP, and steals your HEAL skill, making the fight rather hard.

The two ways she abuses breathing involve an attack where she sets up one turn, lifting her arms up. And if you breath the following turn she pins you to her armpits and deals damage with a roll chance to escape. Probably the most devastating attack to be hit by, could (in theory) KO you in one turn, but otherwise is avoidable if you are smart and gives you two free hits in.

The second triggers in the second half of the fight, where at the end of turns she picks at her ass as a text dialogue. This doesn't waste a turn for her and she can attack both the turn it activates and the next turn without any other backdraws. If you breath on the turn after the text dialogue she'll be ready for it and fart on you, dealing damage and poisoning you. It does trigger after set turn amounts so it can be planned for.

But by far the most difficult attack to deal with is her charm. This is active at the start of the fight and is a very difficult reaction window to hit either right or left. First she strips her top in front of you during the waiting period before the pop up to input, which actually slows reflexes in people by making them hornier. Thought that was a nice touch.

If you fail the QTE your character will be CHARMED, a status effect that is active for 3 turns.

While charmed your character will have every ability, including breathing, sealed. And they are replaced with a move called "Worship". Every turn your character licks and worships the body of the opponent, taking 1 damage, but also forcing you to breath every turn. This can lead to very large amounts of damage and is the one attack you must avoid, but is also the hardest attack to avoid. I almost certainly, like with the mashing QTE, would tone the difficulty on this down by default, but I like to lose, so for now it is very hard.

Every enemy will also have a finishing move that activates when you are at 1 HP, meaning your total health is actually 19, not 20. If she ends her turn and you are at 1HP, you will lose. In this case I didn't make one for her yet, she just calls you pathetic.

-----

And that's where I'm at, this was my third fight I've made and I've really gotten into the groove of eventing attacks and getting assets quickly. I currently use koikatsu for every character asset, and clip studio for editing. I can draw, and in theory make all the art myself, but the grind on that would be insanely large, so for now the CSP assets are mostly for making QTE's that are good looking. I want to push the sort of polish I can achieve with just RPG Maker events, most the stuff I've seen in the game has been using the games engine and just having basic attacks, I want to do a lot more with it to be interactive.

What kind of stuff would you guys really want to see for a game like this? If you want to contact me my discord is: The God Queen PJ#4216

Current plans regardless of any feedback for the future:
-More fights [duh]
-different kinds of QTE's that are more fun and could require skill that isn't just mashing or reacting:
Things like undertale are a good example of minigames that can be implemented to be an actually enjoyable experience. I think it's actually theoretically possible to make undertale's combat in RMMZ, though the hitboxes would be very tedious so I'd probably stick to something slightly easier to make. Little rhythm minigames sound super appealing currently.
-different ways to implement status problems and niche fetishes
-more dynamic visuals in attacks (I'd like to animate in koikatsu, but I can't get timeline mods to work and I'm a prole who torrents everything)

Things I'd like to do if I really started rolling on this:
-
An actual game, with original characters and items and maps and all that.
-A discord to have a more streamlined communication and feedback
-Potentially commissions to have whatever character you want (that is possible) as an opponent with the types of events, attacks, fetishes, QTE's, difficulty, whatever. Things like pricing would be negotiable based on how much work your idea would take to make into a fight. I feel like I'm getting pretty fast at every element of the process and could maybe reach a point where your entire fight was finished in a day, with multiple attacks and assets and dialogue and what not. It would definitely all depend.
This game is exactly my type of game, and I would be fine if it went even more degenerate honestly. I really hope you don't end up abandoning this game like POV Fight (Rip what could have been). From what you said in the begining, you didn't post the game here because you didn't have three posts yet. Does this mean you will be able to post a demo soon? Also, if you need any help with play testing, balancing, and figuring out ideas for the future I would be more than happy to help. I would try to help with the actual rpgmaker stuff, but I only Ace at the moment and have not worked with that rpgmaker before (I have used unity and unreal to make games though). I would also suggest making a discord server for the game if things go well since its easier to discuss stuff and send in any bugs found if needed.

Reactions: pajamafox

pajamafox

Apr 5, 2022
This game is exactly my type of game, and I would be fine if it went even more degenerate honestly. I really hope you don't end up abandoning this game like POV Fight (Rip what could have been). From what you said in the begining, you didn't post the game here because you didn't have three posts yet. Does this mean you will be able to post a demo soon? Also, if you need any help with play testing, balancing, and figuring out ideas for the future I would be more than happy to help. I would try to help with the actual rpgmaker stuff, but I only Ace at the moment and have not worked with that rpgmaker before (I have used unity and unreal to make games though). I would also suggest making a discord server for the game if things go well since its easier to discuss stuff and send in any bugs found if needed.
Honestly for me the game will keep being developed regardless because I'm permahorny and this is just an incredible medium to make porn in for me. Really in terms of releasing stuff and developing the game around a community, that's entirely up to how many people want to see it and what they want to see. Like if this post got no reaction at all in terms of people wanting it, there'd still be stuff being made just for myself. I was also disappointed POV fight was dropped, but at least it inspired me to download and reverse engineer the game to figure out how to make it myself.

Actually, I just realized a random discord friend request might have come from here and I declined it thinking it was a bot. Oop.

Dec 6, 2018
Honestly for me the game will keep being developed regardless because I'm permahorny and this is just an incredible medium to make porn in for me. Really in terms of releasing stuff and developing the game around a community, that's entirely up to how many people want to see it and what they want to see. Like if this post got no reaction at all in terms of people wanting it, there'd still be stuff being made just for myself. I was also disappointed POV fight was dropped, but at least it inspired me to download and reverse engineer the game to figure out how to make it myself.

Actually, I just realized a random discord friend request might have come from here and I declined it thinking it was a bot. Oop.
That request was probably me lol. I'll send it again in a minute. Its great to hear that the game won't end up dying at least, but if you are wanting more attention for the game you need to make an actual thread for the game. Right now, its very unlikely anyone will end up finding this place since the only way to find it is if you use the search function. The only problem is you wouldn't be able to make an actual thread for the game unless you upload it there.