VN Ren'Py Looking for collaborators !

VBZ

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all !
I've been writing some erotic stories lately and I found myself wanting to bring 'em to another level : the visual novel !
So I've been learning Ren'py basics and tried some cg art but I rapidly came confronted with the huge amount of time it all takes... As I think I've found a good idea and would really love to share it as a video game, I decided to share a small synopsis and see if anyone is interested to develop it :) I would really love to find at least one coder and one illustrator so I could concentrate on the story, but two illustrators would be even better (one for characters and one for backgrounds), or even more to go faster and maybe have one of those extremely rare finished games ;)
I'm not yet decided wether it will have 2d (drawings) or 3d cg, I'm open to the suggestions of those interested !
So here's a little peak of how the story would begin (i don't mind sharing the idea since the aim is to have one day something playable, even if it's not made by me) :

1971 : You just turned 18, and a local newspaper reveals than 17 years before, a secret US government program sent 12 orphan childs to your town. Your parents reveal you are one of these, and they have no idea where you came from.
Confused, you decide to search for your real parents. You go to the newspaper's office to find some additional clues, but they don't have anything else. Outside the office, an old gypsy woman offers you to read your future. Having no other options, you give it a try.
The gipsy gives you some shocking informations : your dad is dead and your mom lives in a small village called Witheyville. You ask her what your mom looks like, but she's unable to say... The gipsy begins to freak out, having a terrible revelation coming to her : she sees a baby, with one brown eye and one green eye, and its parents are you and... your mom ! Upset, the gipsy ends here the session.
Shocked, you decide anyway to go to Witheyville to try to understand better what's happening. There, you find 12 widows. What happened to their husbands ? And which one is your mom ? And more importantly, in a time without DNA testing, will you dare to go the only way you know to find out ?