[Looking for collaborator on animations and text][BDSM] I will create a new game this summer.

SeiuRose

Slave Archipelago Royale
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello,

I'm a programmer with +5 years experience and +2 years unity3d experience. I'm looking forward to create a new game in this summer.

The game main genre will be: male protagonist, slaves, BDSM, slave management, simulator, all kind of sex.

I'm planning it for a while now, I have the assets for the characters and for the environment.
The game will be like the one from the xmoonproductions(from the interactions type perspective, for example the NLP chat or the movement system).
I have the storyline written, but I need help on creating:
-> Dialogues between characters.
-> Character custom animations.

I'm opened to both types of collaboration:
-> Share a percent from the income
-> Pay money per assets delivered (only if you can create a invoice)

At this moment I'm involved into other 2 projects, that is why I would like to start working a full time period on summer.
Please let me know your email address/Skype address here on in a PM.

All the best :)

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Hello,

I'm a programmer with +5 years experience and +2 years unity3d experience. I'm looking forward to create a new game in this summer.

The game main genre will be: male protagonist, slaves, BDSM, slave management, simulator, all kind of sex.

I'm planning it for a while now, I have the assets for the characters and for the environment.
The game will be like the one from the xmoonproductions(from the interactions type perspective, for example the NLP chat or the movement system).
I have the storyline written, but I need help on creating:
-> Dialogues between characters.
-> Character custom animations.

I'm opened to both types of collaboration:
-> Share a percent from the income

At this moment I'm involved into other 2 projects, that is why I would like to start working a full time period on summer.
Please let me know your email address/Skype address here on in a PM.

All the best :)

Can do

Reactions: SeiuRose