Seeking Looking for breeding games

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
Hi, am looking for completed breeding games or at least playable ones , preferably with monsters and futa and such thanks in advance

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
You can try Luster Souls. And by breeding games do you mean games which has breeding element or a game focused on breeding/impregnating with the birthing ending?

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
yea me too really like the breeding genre type like u the alpha male or some thing tried the free cities nice game but I really looking forwards to the furry stuff

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
Take a look at Adam and Gaia.

You are pretty much the only dude that can repopulate the planet by divine order.

Reactions: PlagueDoctor1001

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Breeding season.
Its not a completed game(it was abandoned) but it has quite a few good animations.It's worth to check.
Cloud Meadow will be the successor supposedly. It has some breeding to it but it's too early still.

Also if you guys wanna try there's the old "Rapelay", it's rather old I don't know if it'll work on Win 10 (I remember it working on 7) and it had pregnancy cycles and rape pregnancy. That was an amazing game before the PC era hit us.

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
Lab Rats has the preggers ending(s), Breeding Season was looking good before it was abandoned. theres SimBro (Sim Brothel). the game is basically old school flash animation, where you can turn on a pregnancy option. pregnancies develop to about 9 month belly and then nothing.

wish there were more entries in this genre, honestly.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Cloud Meadow will be the successor supposedly. It has some breeding to it but it's too early still.

Also if you guys wanna try there's the old "Rapelay", it's rather old I don't know if it'll work on Win 10 (I remember it working on 7) and it had pregnancy cycles and rape pregnancy. That was an amazing game before the PC era hit us.
Rapelay is an excellent suggestion, it may be what got me into this genre. I hate how much flack it got; ruined any chance of a sequel.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Games with Pregnancy as a mechanic (that involve some concept more than tripping an event… like dangerous days, cum meters, pregnancy points, random events/probability, etc). I tagged games as 'Pregancy' for those that include it incidentally while those with 'Breeding' tend to have a lot of focus on it:

(HTML) - Mind Control, Incest, Pregnancy. All female characters have a chance to become pregnant by you (or others) when you cum in them. It's on the low end of the preg scale (it happens, but seems to have no other effect) but the game play is solid IMHO.

(Renpy) - Mind Control, Incest, Breeding. The five main characters you can mind control can become pregnant over the course of the story based on how much you cum in them. You can also mind control them to stop taking their birth control which makes it far easier to do so - I really love that bit myself (reminds me of a similar, amazing scene in the story " ").

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, extremely light/optional NTR. One of the two amazingly excellent Alicesoft games that have fantastic pregnancy systems. 6 heronies, each with their own stories and events. Playable without knowing Japanese (a GUI replacement exists), I really love this game - there is even a series of events where you can have a threesome with the two sisters if you get them both pregnant and follow a chain of events (the walkthrough on the wiki was added by me and details how to do so). A was good, but not as great as this game.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, NTR. The other amazing Alicesoft game, this one the pregnancy is much more difficult - there are ovulation events that double pregnancy points from cumming inside, but they are timed and when they end the entire counter resets. Also, you have to fight off other suitors, and there is a lot of time management involved. I really love this game, getting the harem ending blind is lots of fun. Again, no English is required and enough of the GUI is in English that non-Japanese speakers (such as myself) will have a good time.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, light NTR. This game is a great time management sim with lots of heavy Pregnancy themes. If you knock up the primary heroine and the two secondaries, you can get a great harem ending. I consider this game to be a 75% while the other two Alicesoft games are 100% amazing. Non-English speakers are going to find this one requires more effort to figure out but can still be played.

Games that have Pregnancy as part of the storyline:

(Renpy) - Monster, breeding. An interesting, quick game that has some fun gameplay using hotspots. It's fun, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

(HTML) - Monster, breeding. This is a choose your own adventure kind of story, with lots of breeding based on the choices you make. Given the nature of gameplay, I'm putting it down here as you basically pass/fail on it as you progress through the story.

(Windows) - Light/Optional NTR, Pregnancy. Fun gameplay, light on the Pregnancy but each heroine does have an ending on it. MangaGamer does have an English translation of it. It's fun, but I wouldn't consider it a heavy pregnancy game (i bought it mostly to try and spur the translation of the other Alicesoft Titles).

I'm sure I'm forgetting some greats, will try to think of others…[/HTML]

W65

May 31, 2018
Thread's a little old, but I don't ever feel bad about posting .

Reactions: Quesadilla94

Cheanlenu

Jan 23, 2019
You could try Overtopia. Still in development, but has a solid story with fun animations. Has management aspect, breeding, adventure, questing, and pregnancy. True Breeders of the Nephelym has a lot of promise, but it is way to early for anything other than a sex sim. Monster Girl Garden has quite a few elements, but it to is in early development. Hope these help. Me personally I want a game with similar as above, but with cross breeding elements. The ability to create new species, and skill development. The traits system in Breeding season was nice. To bad the kids threw a temper tantrum and axed the game.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You could try Overtopia. Still in development, but has a solid story with fun animations. Has management aspect, breeding, adventure, questing, and pregnancy. True Breeders of the Nephelym has a lot of promise, but it is way to early for anything other than a sex sim. Monster Girl Garden has quite a few elements, but it to is in early development. Hope these help. Me personally I want a game with similar as above, but with cross breeding elements. The ability to create new species, and skill development. The traits system in Breeding season was nice. To bad the kids threw a temper tantrum and axed the game.
I think you might be looking for Portals of Phereon. (But only if you like girls with dicks :sick:)

Edit: One mistake, it seems the dev has already added a male protag, but not yet the "no dickgirls please!" option.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
on
Games with Pregnancy as a mechanic (that involve some concept more than tripping an event… like dangerous days, cum meters, pregnancy points, random events/probability, etc). I tagged games as 'Pregancy' for those that include it incidentally while those with 'Breeding' tend to have a lot of focus on it:

(HTML) - Mind Control, Incest, Pregnancy. All female characters have a chance to become pregnant by you (or others) when you cum in them. It's on the low end of the preg scale (it happens, but seems to have no other effect) but the game play is solid IMHO.

(Renpy) - Mind Control, Incest, Breeding. The five main characters you can mind control can become pregnant over the course of the story based on how much you cum in them. You can also mind control them to stop taking their birth control which makes it far easier to do so - I really love that bit myself (reminds me of a similar, amazing scene in the story " ").

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, extremely light/optional NTR. One of the two amazingly excellent Alicesoft games that have fantastic pregnancy systems. 6 heronies, each with their own stories and events. Playable without knowing Japanese (a GUI replacement exists), I really love this game - there is even a series of events where you can have a threesome with the two sisters if you get them both pregnant and follow a chain of events (the walkthrough on the wiki was added by me and details how to do so). A was good, but not as great as this game.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, NTR. The other amazing Alicesoft game, this one the pregnancy is much more difficult - there are ovulation events that double pregnancy points from cumming inside, but they are timed and when they end the entire counter resets. Also, you have to fight off other suitors, and there is a lot of time management involved. I really love this game, getting the harem ending blind is lots of fun. Again, no English is required and enough of the GUI is in English that non-Japanese speakers (such as myself) will have a good time.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, light NTR. This game is a great time management sim with lots of heavy Pregnancy themes. If you knock up the primary heroine and the two secondaries, you can get a great harem ending. I consider this game to be a 75% while the other two Alicesoft games are 100% amazing. Non-English speakers are going to find this one requires more effort to figure out but can still be played.

Games that have Pregnancy as part of the storyline:

(Renpy) - Monster, breeding. An interesting, quick game that has some fun gameplay using hotspots. It's fun, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

(HTML) - Monster, breeding. This is a choose your own adventure kind of story, with lots of breeding based on the choices you make. Given the nature of gameplay, I'm putting it down here as you basically pass/fail on it as you progress through the story.

(Windows) - Light/Optional NTR, Pregnancy. Fun gameplay, light on the Pregnancy but each heroine does have an ending on it. MangaGamer does have an English translation of it. It's fun, but I wouldn't consider it a heavy pregnancy game (i bought it mostly to try and spur the translation of the other Alicesoft Titles).

I'm sure I'm forgetting some greats, will try to think of others…[/HTML]
one game i miss on your list:
no monsters and no futa, but lots of breeding.

Reactions: sasquatch12