Seeking Looking for blackmail games with a specific plot

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
hi guys, I don't know any game with this kind of plot and I wanted to know if someone can recommend me some.

Basically I would like some game or Japanese visual novel that the main character blackmails someone close to him (mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, friend, boss or any other type of woman close to him.) But the kink I'm looking for is that, at least for some part of the story, the victim of the blackmail doesn't know that the protagonist is the one who is blackmailing her.

Some examples like: the main character has some compromising evidence about his sister and uses an anonymous account to blackmail her and demand nudes and erotic videos, without her knowing that the harasser is her brother.

Or something even more unrealistic, like the protagonist blackmailing a friend of his into going to a hotel room, blindfold herself , wait for the protagonist and be abused by him without her knowing that is actually her friend doing it.

If you know of any type of game or visual novel with this type of plot, please recommend it.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
hi guys, I don't know any game with this kind of plot and I wanted to know if someone can recommend me some.

Basically I would like some game or Japanese visual novel that the main character blackmails someone close to him (mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, friend, boss or any other type of woman close to him.) But the kink I'm looking for is that, at least for some part of the story, the victim of the blackmail doesn't know that the protagonist is the one who is blackmailing her.

Some examples like: the main character has some compromising evidence about his sister and uses an anonymous account to blackmail her and demand nudes and erotic videos, without her knowing that the harasser is her brother.

Or something even more unrealistic, like the protagonist blackmailing a friend of his into going to a hotel room, blindfold herself , wait for the protagonist and be abused by him without her knowing that is actually her friend doing it.

If you know of any type of game or visual novel with this type of plot, please recommend it.
ioY has this with the boss for a bit early in the game after the intro, good for a few remote blackmail scenes.
MC has this with the bitchy teacher.