• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for Artist to help create Poses

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I'm looking for someone who can help me with creating poses on a on & off basis, the work will be paid & there would be plenty of work throughout the future. Payment is made through PayPal & pay amount will vary depending on how many poses in the job I send.

Example of Pay Rates (All paid in your currency)

Set of 10 Poses - $30
Set of 20 Poses - $50
Set of 50 Poses - $75
Set of 100 Poses - $120

In interested please respond to this post with samples of your posing work

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
JOB UPDATE: So the artist who was helping me has left to pursue full time work so I'm re looking for an experienced Artist to help with creating poses.

Some key skills I need are:
- Must be good at detailed posing
- Have a good imagination in regards to posing
- Must be skilled at creating smart prop poses
-Must be comfortable with creating R18+ poses if needed

All poses would be for Genesis 8 figures, if interested please reply after this or send me a DM with examples of your work.

Payments are paid to PayPal ONLY, no Bitcoin is used

Nov 4, 2023
JOB UPDATE: So the artist who was helping me has left to pursue full time work so I'm re looking for an experienced Artist to help with creating poses.

Some key skills I need are:
- Must be good at detailed posing
- Have a good imagination in regards to posing
- Must be skilled at creating smart prop poses
-Must be comfortable with creating R18+ poses if needed

All poses would be for Genesis 8 figures, if interested please reply after this or send me a DM with examples of your work.

Payments are paid to PayPal ONLY, no Bitcoin is used
https://f95zone.to/threads/amateur-daz3d-artist-looking-for-work.180524/
Check out, lemme know if it's okay. Ik you said experienced but I think I could do the work.